• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64: Beetle

@iDiscGolf

* Ace Member *
Latitude 64: Beetle (3-8-2017)

attachment.php

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=11027d258a0dc15df41b48bb452e48fb&oe=592AF161

Attachments

• 17016964_1233324766722297_2576128178136021577_o.jpg
    17016964_1233324766722297_2576128178136021577_o.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 438
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks to be a midrange.

Weight 181.8
Diameter 21.9
Height 2.2
Rim depth 1.6

Finally, discs named after obscure Spider-Man villains.

cdeb9a160aa38a3af299e5cb9be93918.jpg

Now all I need is the Vulture, the Shocker, and Kraven the Hunter.

The Beetle disc from Latitude 64 was PDGA Approved on 3-8-2017.
"The Beetle is unlike any other disc we have released. It has the shape of an old school flying disc, and it will work just as well as an upshot disc on a modern disc golf course as a throw and catch disc off the course. Glide is fantastic and Beetle*will let you do the most fantastic short game trick shots. Enhance your general technique by incorporating Beetle*into your daily practice sessions! Speed: 1 | Glide: 7 | Turn: -1 | Fade: 0" - by Latitude 64
latitude64_beetle.jpeg

SOMEONE'S MAKING A LID!? SOMEONE DARES TO THREATEN INNOVA'S DOMINATION OF THE LID MARKET?! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

I don't even care if it's an overmold or not, I'm getting one of these bad boys and it better not have some faux lid rim either like the Putt'R. Premium plastic production Polecat, please.

^Same as above. Nice floaty lid in a good plastic (I am just assuming based on reputation this Spill Line will be good) interests me way more than an OM.

You have to have good form(or really damn good timing) to throw them straight. So if you have good form, you can throw really slow floaty shots that go dead straight and if they miss land soft.

Last edited:
^Same as above. Nice floaty lid in a good plastic (I am just assuming based on reputation this Spill Line will be good) interests me way more than an OM.

Oh a new plastic, I glossed over that. Hmm, that tempers my excitement. A crappy plastic could turn this into a dung beetle.

This may be the first time I buy a disc right when it comes out.

I think my 6 year old R-Pro Polecat is on its last legs....

And beetles are neat. I'm just wondering about the plastic. They already have baseline and somewhat nicer than baseline... So what's this?

Lolol Dragon plastic.

BINGO

DD will be Drift, at least I think that's what they were planning like 2 years ago.

It is shiny like a Dragon... I did throw a Hydra for a little while, it's not too bad on a putter. Hopefully they'll be able to make different weights unlike Innova.

It is shiny like a Dragon... I did throw a Hydra for a little while, it's not too bad on a putter. Hopefully they'll be able to make different weights unlike Innova.

Well according to DGAM like a year ago, they were not happy with how the floating plastic was coming along. That probably means Lat was having trouble with their blend and so DD inheritly did too. Maybe being able to produce varying weights and improving durability were some of the reasons it was originally shelved?