• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Grace info

Comparing to my Champ Wraith: The Grace is a lot straighter and longer, the fade isn't as pronounced. However it seems to hold up to a headwind better: where I'll get a bit of turn out of my Wraith, the Grace stays straight. To me, it's more comfortable both forehand and backhand than the Wraith.

This was my experience comparing the Grace to a Champ Wraith as well. I was getting comparable distances, but my Wraith was a little more power hungry. The Grace was the clear winner regarding grip and comfort.

Wow, so much dislike. Yes, they cost more. Yes, it's a trilogy disc. I don't know why people aren't liking this disc. For me it kicked the Legacy Outlaw right out of the bag. Much more workable. A ton more glide. Goes further for me. What's not to like. The plastic looks and feels amazing. It flies like a dream. Me thinks those who are on the hate train are just trying to find things wrong with this disc because of the price point and who makes it.

I just ordered one of the stock releases from the factory store. If this one is flat like my first, I will be done with this mold.

I have been throwing First run Grace since it was released. The disc has been my control driver. My first run Grace is board flat and kinda flippy. When thrown flat it turns and flips over quickly.

Today I bought very domey stock release Grace. I tried to pick up the most stable looking one. The disc I picked is way more stable than the flat first run one. When thrown flat it turns just a hint and has heavy fade. This is going to be nice controllable disc after it beats in a bit.

There was only 6 gray Graces left in store and half of them were really domey and half of them flat.

For reference I throw the first run Grace about 120 meters (400 ft.)

With all of the variance with dome and flights on these things it seems they're really gunning for their piece of the Wraith market.

I have two first run Graces. One is pretty flat and the other has a moderate, normal dome to it. I haven't thrown either yet to see how different they fly.

im still not even seeing how its close to a wraith. maybe a little champ wraith but nothing like a star wraith

My factory store one came in, and it has the dome I had hoped for. I only got three throws in, but this one seems both more OS and more glidey that the flatter one. Almost exactly like the last Star Wraith I bought. If I have tome this week, I am going to go throw these with my Wraiths at a hole tailor made for this type disc to see how different they may be.

Got plenty of throws in with my medium dome grace. Suprised by the mixed reviews on this forum.
Liking the plastic and the mold sits comfortable in my hands.
For me its probably the furthest driver I've thrown. it has great glide and gets great distance without really getting a S-curve out of it. Straightest disc I've thrown with this speed with very slight turn and a mellow fade.

Still haven't thrown my Graces. Not sure I will. Between my Wraiths and Trespasses I just don't know if I even have a need to try them out. Although they are currently with my "keeper" discs they may find their way into the "sell/trade" bin without being thrown.

Got plenty of throws in with my medium dome grace. Suprised by the mixed reviews on this forum.
Liking the plastic and the mold sits comfortable in my hands.
For me its probably the furthest driver I've thrown. it has great glide and gets great distance without really getting a S-curve out of it. Straightest disc I've thrown with this speed with very slight turn and a mellow fade.

I am surprised by the mixed reviews as well. The last competitive round I played, I threw the Grace twice, 360' over flat ground and 400' on a down slope, straight to my target both times. Those are long drives for me. Best combination of distance and control I've enjoyed from a high speed driver.

Still haven't thrown my Graces. Not sure I will. Between my Wraiths and Trespasses I just don't know if I even have a need to try them out. Although they are currently with my "keeper" discs they may find their way into the "sell/trade" bin without being thrown.

Each to thier own but I would give the grace a chance.

I run it next to a somewhat beefy wraith with a more distinct finish, when beaten in I find the wraith more understable flight and with more fade to finish then the grace.

When it comes to the tresspass I've only owned two max weight lucids that both rapidly beat in to flippy turnover discs flying nothing like the grace.

dont do it, i'd throw the wraiths and trespasses (and enigma) before going with the grace.

Grace vs Wraith vs Enigma sounds like a fun comparison

I´m back with the Wraith but i have seen players throw the Grace and i like what i seen......but i DO like that you can get a low weight US Wraith to a max weight Halo.

Wonder if Lat64 will ever make a sub 160g Grace

I gave my domey Grace to a high powered friend. I told him to throw it until it starts turning too much for him. It will then go in my bag.

Grace

Tried a Grace out for the first time today. First run, 175g.

Initial thought looking at and holding the Grace, it seems like a Wraith. Fairly flat, flatter than I prefer for a driver. Plastic is shiny, grippy, and very slightly gummy.

Despite not having any dome, I ended up liking the Grace. It really does fly well. Similar to a beat star Wraith, but longer. For being an 11 speed disc the Grace penetrates well and covers a lot of ground. I went over 400' fairly easily with it. Noticeable high speed turn. The Grace will flip and not come back if you torque it anny too hard or throw into a headwind. Overall, a nice S curve flight with a decent late fade.

Final thoughts: Surprisingly good disc, better than I was expecting. Flight kinda reminds me of an Enigma or slower Shryke. The Grace turns decently, but usually comes back at the end of flight. Not a headwind disc. Glide is good, but the Grace isn't really floaty. Long disc for speed 11. IMO the Grace throws like a faster driver than it is. I'd take the Grace over the Scorch. I feel like the Grace takes power better, and is simply a better driver than the Scorch. The Grace is a nice disc for anyone who wants a "flippy Wraith" flight.

Grace: 11, 5, -2, 2. Pretty basic numbers. The Grace will keep up with faster drivers for sheer distance.

I tried out a Kristin Tattar wolf stamped Grace that I ordered. Has a decent amount of dome-- nothing dramatic but not flat either. I have read that these Tattar Graces are a little more overstable than the proto ones, which are flatter and flippy.

Feel in the hand and side profile are very nearly identical to a Wraith. The plastic is nice: highly polished and a smooth nose, but the underside of the rim still has a small amount of sharpness to it-- nothing some very fine grit sandpaper can't take away.

Flight wise, this disc is amazing. I compared it to my beat in Star Wraith which I have been slowly working in over the course of a year. It's a little easier to get drift out of it than my beat Star Wraith, and has the same consistent but floaty fade to it. Immediately out of the box, I would rate it as 11/6/-1.5/2. It was glidier than my beat Star Wraith, and was a little bit easier to turn. This thing smashes! I think the description of a Wraith with more glide is rather accurate. I don't know how it does it...must be the plastic used. My only fear is that with it being so perfect out of the box, I hope it doesn't beat in too fast to be uselessly flippy in the near future. I've been searching for a disc I can confidently rip hard, and it will give me long drawn out S flights without too much fear of burning into the ground. This disc fits that role rather well.

Can anyone give a comparison of the first run Graces to the production run?

UjBeWgu.jpg

This is the first time I can remember that I've hit 400 feet on a flat ground with no noticeable tailwind during an actual round of playing.

Tried a Grace out for the first time today. First run, 175g.
Glide is good, but the Grace isn't really floaty.

What are the floatiest distance drivers you've ever used?