• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

Profile+Dusty keyboard
1604sbl.jpg

Rim
xg9mxf.jpg

Picked up a bubble gum opto today. As reported glide is as expected from lat. nice and stable for a 300 ft thrower. Tiny turn into a headwind but it held strong. First driver I have been excited about in a long time, may have just found a compliment to my Leo's. Easy distance and had my longest drive of the day with the saint at 340 ish. Love it! Pics to come.

I just got through with 28 holes today...and the Saint is the bomb! :thmbup:

Threw it next to many discs (River, Flow, Striker, King, Sword and others)

A detailed review for you RHFH throwers and Lat lovers is coming once I'm at the computer.

Om Nom Nom.

20120706_170559.jpg

We'll see how she stacks up to my beloved Eagles soon enough.

I'm on the fence about getting some Saints. I'm a diehard Teebird guy and they are my goto disc. I can get them out to 330-350 consistently on golf lines. Would I benefit from the Saint or should I just stick with my Teebirds?

I am a die-hard Eagle guy, and have a fat stack of eagles waiting in the wings to move into my bag when the current ones finally break / are lost / what have you.

But I just picked up the Saint for the hell of it. If I like it, I will use it. If it doesn't make the bag (and it probably won't, since I love eagles so much), I will still throw it for fun now and again or during casual rounds where I play with discs other than the ones in my regular / competition bag.

I think if your interested in something, it's a worthy acquisition if not just for the fun of exploring the mold for the first time. You can always sell / trade it !

I'm on the fence about getting some Saints. I'm a diehard Teebird guy and they are my goto disc. I can get them out to 330-350 consistently on golf lines. Would I benefit from the Saint or should I just stick with my Teebirds?

The Saint is close enough to a Teebird that you will like it. It's also close enough to a Teebird that you really don't need it.

The real question is... do you want a disc that's very similar to a Teebird in sweet, sweet Swedish plastic?

For those of you that have thrown the Saint in both opto and gl, which do you prefer. I hear that the domes vary from time to time on the plastics. Looking forward to getting this disc.

For those of you that have thrown the Saint in both opto and gl, which do you prefer. I hear that the domes vary from time to time on the plastics. Looking forward to getting this disc.

I can throw my brand new GL further than my brand new opto. I prefer the stability of the opto. The GL will be straight soon. Both domes are about the same.

The Saint is close enough to a Teebird that you will like it. It's also close enough to a Teebird that you really don't need it.

The real question is... do you want a disc that's very similar to a Teebird in sweet, sweet Swedish plastic?

You've got a good point eegor. The Opto plastic lately has been phenomenal. I picked up some Opto Strikers recently and they are gummy and grippy as hell. Opto Saints are on the way!

You've got a good point eegor. The Opto plastic lately has been phenomenal. I picked up some Opto Strikers recently and they are gummy and grippy as hell. Opto Saints are on the way!

See, I actually feel a little differently about my new Opto. It is not as pliable as my Fuse and Warship. I prefer a bit more flex to the Opto, but my Saint seems stiffer. Maybe I just need to throw mine more.

See, I actually feel a little differently about my new Opto. It is not as pliable as my Fuse and Warship. I prefer a bit more flex to the Opto, but my Saint seems stiffer. Maybe I just need to throw mine more.

It has more weight in the wing... a driver will. It should be very similar to the Strikers he's referring to.