• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lazy People!

Another thought. Since you are finding so many of his discs that he should be recovering on his own, propose the idea of him paying you a recovery fee for each of his discs that you find. Be businesslike and explain to him that a lot of other poeple that find discs wouldn't go to the great lengths that you have. If he's not on board with it, then you are free to do whatever you want as you will have acted in good faith as far as I'm concerned. Its one thing to find them deep in the sticks or an occasional disc that was forgotten about--its a whole different matter when someone is simply too lazy to spend a couple minutes looking for an errant disc. Sounds to me like this guy is abusing your good nature.

If you are going to call, charge him a few bucks for your time and effort if he isn't going to offer you anything. Or just keep any others that you find. There is no reason for him to change his bad habit if he is getting his discs back for free. He has no respect for other peoples time.

People can find their own disc if they want to. Most just give up way too easily.

If you are going to call, charge him a few bucks for your time and effort if he isn't going to offer you anything. Or just keep any others that you find. There is no reason for him to change his bad habit if he is getting his discs back for free. He has no respect for other peoples time.

People can find their own disc if they want to. Most just give up way too easily.

yea i agree if you bring them back he will never learn his lesson, i'd say $4.50 returning and handling take it or leave it

i like to look at it this way.

if he wanted the disc back that bad he would have found it when he lost it.

and there is no reason ever to lose a disc on dry land.

Y'all don't have trees in Maryland?

There's this "special" guy that discs at Castle Hayne, he is always losing discs. Every time my buds have called him to return the disc he doesn't answer so they just gave up. I think if I was you I'd tell the guy you're just gonna start leaving the discs in a certain secluded spot at the course when you find them, like in a tree with a hole in it. Returning discs is a swell thing to do but don't get taken advantaged by it.

This thread is making me sad about my lost Leopard. I feel so guilty buying a disc again after I have lost it. Back to my standby champ Leopard... it has been quite reliable. It's gone in the chains on at least 5 100" upshots.

I'd start returning his discs with bullet holes in them.

Nothing wrong with a test run. That's how I became acquainted with the Wraith. Liked it so much after I returned it, I bought by own!

test runs are how i started out

So speaking about test running lost discs... I have a funny story. I found this guys disc on my home course and found the guy it belonged to. Went up to him and asked if I could give it a test drive; unfortunately I boomed it way out there and landed it in a pond. I felt real bad, and the reaction on his face was not good. Ooops.

So what would you guys do in that situation?

So speaking about test running lost discs... I have a funny story. I found this guys disc on my home course and found the guy it belonged to. Went up to him and asked if I could give it a test drive; unfortunately I boomed it way out there and landed it in a pond. I felt real bad, and the reaction on his face was not good. Ooops.

So what would you guys do in that situation?

i guess i wouldnt have tested after i found him and not near water for sure, after the fact i guess im not sure what i would have done

Latest posts