• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ledgestone Insurance Open

Does anyone know what the resolution to the ratings issue was? With the PDGA coming out with the enforcement of obtaining a waiver to allow throw and distance OB penalties, and reading that there are still a few holes at Eureka still using throw and distance, so according to what the PDGA sent out earlier this year you may receive your waiver if you still have throw and distance but you'd get X-tier ratings for those rounds. The Ledgestone team had already made their plans when the publication of enforcement of this rule on the books came out, so I know they were working issues out with the PDGA about whether these rounds would be under the old rules or the new rules. Anyone out there know?

Does anyone know what the resolution to the ratings issue was? With the PDGA coming out with the enforcement of obtaining a waiver to allow throw and distance OB penalties, and reading that there are still a few holes at Eureka still using throw and distance, so according to what the PDGA sent out earlier this year you may receive your waiver if you still have throw and distance but you'd get X-tier ratings for those rounds. The Ledgestone team had already made their plans when the publication of enforcement of this rule on the books came out, so I know they were working issues out with the PDGA about whether these rounds would be under the old rules or the new rules. Anyone out there know?

here you are

No PDGA live scoring? We already have several stars that have started or finished round 1... Philo, Barsby, Geisinger, Melton, and all the ladies should be wrapping up or finished by now. 9:40 CST was the latest tee time...

No PDGA live scoring? We already have several stars that have started or finished round 1... Philo, Barsby, Geisinger, Melton, and all the ladies should be wrapping up or finished by now. 9:40 CST was the latest tee time...

Udisclive.com has live scoring

As pointed out, live scoring is on udisclive.com.

PDGA live scoring is available to any tournament that wants to use it, but is typically only standard fare for NTs and above (in fact I think it might be required for the lead cards). Ledgestone is an A-tier...only requirement in terms of online scoring for A-tiers is that the PDGA score page is updated at the end of each day.

Peter McBride, Peter, and Cory whipped up a little course teaser vid. Really well done in my biased opinion. Check it out!

Ouch! No world champ love at Ledgestone. Ricky with the -3 and tied for 63rd. Maybe the ankle is bothering him?

Ouch! No world champ love at Ledgestone. Ricky with the -3 and tied for 63rd. Maybe the ankle is bothering him?

I wondered that too. I've noticed in the Pat that he can have problems in the woods. Be curious to know what happened.

I'd call it a Worlds hangover. From his interview on Smashboxx last night, I got the impression that Ricky was a bit worn out by the last week and that his whole routine might be a little off.

Of course, he's fully capable of putting a 44 on the board tomorrow and rocketing up the leaderboard.

I'd call it a Worlds hangover. From his interview on Smashboxx last night, I got the impression that Ricky was a bit worn out by the last week and that his whole routine might be a little off.

Of course, he's fully capable of putting a 44 on the board tomorrow and rocketing up the leaderboard.

I played with him. He just had a few holes that went wrong for him, otherwise he played pretty well

I played with him. He just had a few holes that went wrong for him, otherwise he played pretty well

Thanks MJ it doesn't get much more of a inside scoop then that. You played great today as well. Good luck in rest of the tournament!

Latest posts