• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy's 6th release the RIVAL, its coming

Nicely put Lion, I for one eagerly await anything that the Rico Bros come out with. Cant wait to see the stamp on this one

Put me in the drawing please! I've never even seen a legacy disc up here in NH and ME but they sound awesome!

I want to buy one Lion. Cannons and Rampages have taken over my os high speed stuff. The ghost is sin the bag trying to find a spot. When you get them shoot me a message.

Crap. My bank account is empty enough. The only reason I could afford a Saint is because someone gave me a tip that my boss decided I deserved (we usually toss 'em in a pizza fund) and Scott Papa was nice enough to give it to me for exactly $15 when I was short. Latitude is going to be the death of me.

I would like to be considered for testing. I primarily throw fairway drivers like FDs, gazelles, rivers, and teebirds. Please drop my name in the hat.

Bump!

Pretty pumped about this release! I'm trying not to build up any preconceived notions, all the releases so far have been awesome.

I'd love to test one out - I cannot get much out of the Cannon or Rampage. I need to stick with fairways.

I gave up on the Canon mainly because in general I moved away from wide rimmed drivers. I liked the Canon and had great results with it, especially forehand, but I moved back to TeeBirds and now Saints.

However, in the last week I purchased the Ghost on a whim. I have to say, I really love that mid. It has me thinking about reinvesting in another Canon. Now with the possibility of a fairway driver coming out soon, naturally I want my name thrown into the random drawing.

Latest posts