• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy's 7th release the "Patriot" and Legacy news

The gummies are an Ivory color and wiegh in the high 160s. Top and bottom below.

094c6b34-ef0e-418a-8559-97babe83cb1f_zps94e6da75.jpg

^^^^yupp these were what i was trying to describe lol .. i love the grippy/flexible run of pinnacle though .. my main throwers

im loving the Legend Patriot, just wow.. Its pretty obvious Rico knows what hes doing.

I bought 13 rivals, 8 patriots already and i have 2 more legend patriots on the way.

#playingwithconfidence #ihaveaproblem

All the Pinnacle Patriots I've felt still have a gummy feel to them. They're firm(er) though. I bag one of them and an Icon, too.

im loving the Legend Patriot, just wow.. Its pretty obvious Rico knows what hes doing.

I bought 13 rivals, 8 patriots already and i have 2 more legend patriots on the way.

#playingwithconfidence #ihaveaproblem

wow i feel ya bro.. if i could afford it i would stock pile too lol .. i got my bagged babies and then at least one back up .. i love my legend too .. i pair it with my flexy pinnacle pat and its a perfect combo ..then of course Rivals too:D

Couldn't agree more on the Legend Patriot. Anything straight between 330-380 and it's getting thrown. Laser beam straight with hardly any fade on the end. I pair mine with a well worn icon patriot that only goes right. The Legend Rival that I have is really flat and not beefy at all. It has just a touch more stability than my Legend Patriot. And then there's the minty blue pinnacle rival that flies like an 11x Teebird. I've got all stabilities covered between those four disc's for any fairway situation that arises.

yupp .. i was huge nut about the Teebird/Leopard combo but boy oh boy the Patriot/Rival combo made me forget about em in a hurry lol :)

The pinks I posted are definitely gummy. I thought the only gummy run was the white 160's but these feel exactly the same. I asked Wade at DGC if he had any gummy pinnacles and sure enough he said he had gummy pinks. I was sceptical at first but these are the real deal! My favorite patriots by far!

The pinks I posted are definitely gummy. I thought the only gummy run was the white 160's but these feel exactly the same. I asked Wade at DGC if he had any gummy pinnacles and sure enough he said he had gummy pinks. I was sceptical at first but these are the real deal! My favorite patriots by far!

oooooooooooo nice!! i know what color to search out lol :p:p

Two legends, a silver surfer and a dark purple/blue both max weight. The purple is still pretty new but already has some nice turn to it and settles gently back for a nice s curve. I have a broken in icon that took half the summer to develop any turn.

Just throwing a hat in the ring. Most rivals and patriots I've seen sub 169 are more likely to be gummy/grippy/flat.. Way more likely. All the fr rivals I had were stiff unless 169 or under. Same with patriots, even with stock runs now. Lighter seems to produce way more gummy discs.

I bought a bunch of super stiff first run patriots and rivals both. Fr has nothing to do with plastic feel IMO for these two. I could be wrong but this is after sifting through a ton of stock at gggt and other places.

Last edited:
the light blue legend and the aqua/blue pinnacle. Then some Hot pink icon stuff.. Pretty much either blue or hot pink.

My Aqua blue Pinnacle Rival is one of the beefiest ones i own (other than a fr yellow i have), i pair that with 2 light blue legends which are straight with less fade at the end and my main workhorses (which is why i keep two identical in the bag) Then i have 2 light blue legend patriots, one thats more beat and will turn over real slow with a predictable light fade at the end to prevent any bad rolls. and a fresh one that i can crush pretty hard without it turning over too much. The hot pink icon patriot will turn over more easily for me and i use it for shorter 300ish drives where i dont feel comfortable with a gauge if its a little windy or something.

I max out with the Rival at about 400', the legend light blues will hold a pretty dead straight line, with a slight drift at that distance and soft fade, the aqua blue pinnacle holds a rope and fades a little earlier and harder than the legends.

I only throw max weights.

I like how the different plastics fly slightly different though, even color can change the flight, but at least when i buy the same plastic/color/weight i know how its going to fly and that's what i like best.

Rico is making some special discs here.. too bad it took me this long to figure it out

Last edited:
Just throwing a hat in the ring. Most rivals and patriots I've seen sub 169 are more likely to be gummy/grippy/flat.. Way more likely. All the fr rivals I had were stiff unless 169 or under. Same with patriots, even with stock runs now. Lighter seems to produce way more gummy discs.

I bought a bunch of super stiff first run patriots and rivals both. Fr has nothing to do with plastic feel IMO for these two. I could be wrong but this is after sifting through a ton of stock at gggt and other places.

yeah all i throw are 168ish or below so hard for me to compare to the heavier but oh how i love my Patriots!! .. sadly i hope its not true so all of you wont be trying to get my light weight throwers :eek::eek: :p

just got some of the new run of blue (not the light blue or gunmetal) Legend patriots, and they are a bit more stable than the rest, im really liking how hard i can rip on them and get a straight rope with gentle late fade.

Just a heads up the new blues are nice.. i bought 4 of them right away :D

Those blues are my favorite blend of Legend. Slime is too firm, Purple is too soft, but Blue...Blue is just right!