• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Let the Rampant Speculation Begin...

5X McBeth Disc...GO!

• Avenger SS

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Drone

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Vulture

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Wasp

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Sumptin' else

Votes: 24 31.2%

• Total voters
i find it hard to believe that paul wouldnt want x wasps or jb wasps to cycle

I agree but, they've been selling a shixtload of Buzzzs with his name on them. Monetarily speaking, not sure he'd want to mess with that cash cow. He can obviously make either a Wasp or Buzzz work, I guess he can make money on both.

Am I the only person who is noticing the desperation of Wasp fans in praying that McBeth is going to save their favorite disc?

He barely throws one, uses it for turnovers of all things, and has his signature on the Buzzz. I think you need a new savior.

Am I the only person who is noticing the desperation of Wasp fans in praying that McBeth is going to save their favorite disc?

He barely throws one, uses it for turnovers of all things, and has his signature on the Buzzz. I think you need a new savior.

whose praying or looking for a savior

this a stretch and really surprising of a comment coming from you

I wonder what this title is worth for Paul in pure hard Cash? Pauls total payout in 2019 must be insane, for Discgolf

I think we can expect a discraft groove clone as Paul's new signature disc. Naturally.

Did he even throw a wasp the whole tournament?

If I'm not mistaken, the white mid-range he throws is a jawbreaker Wasp.

What i should have said that the JB WASP Paul is throwing do not fly like a "normal" WASP. . .his is way more US than his Buzzz

He didn't use that Wasp. His turning mid is that old blue Ti Nate Doss Buzzz. Last time I saw that Wasp, was a big sky anny, last hole CCR Open, I think. It beat in quickly as one would expect.

The white disc he was using are those limited run pearly white Holo x Holo stamped Buzzzes:
attachment.php

Attachments

• claws.JPG
    claws.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 140

No. No you are not.

Worlds was a smooth $10,000 in the bank to make his total winnings in 2019 $49576.25, just shy of 50k.

Plus the $250,000 from his contract (over a million dollars for four years).... Plus the incentives he gets from winning tournaments which by word of mouth is usually equal to his tournament cash.... Plus his royalties from his signature line..... Plus the royalties from his PMcB line....

Plus the $250,000 from his contract (over a million dollars for four years).... Plus the incentives he gets from winning tournaments which by word of mouth is usually equal to his tournament cash.... Plus his royalties from his signature line..... Plus the royalties from his PMcB line....

I dont think it's a stretch to guess that he'll make $750K (total) in 2019.

I think that is why it will be a slower Wasp type disc that is a ROC Clone that gets into legal problems with one of the brands Making a speed ROC Clone. If not then something else that is a mid like a faster bead less Comet that is US. I think with Discraft Paul is going full without bead.

The Fairway or 9 speed disc that Paul needs is a copy of the Thunderbird or better version of that, Anax seems like it is a copy of the Firebird but not a Thunderbird.

nope You are not but I went along to hope that the Plastic for the Luna is used as a midrange plastic for a disc, something that could help a mold that has been around for a long time stay as a mold. I have always felt that since the mold was going oop. I did say a slower Wasp at ROC speed as maybe the Speed for the Wasp is too fast.

I have also thought overnight that a Jawbreaker Roach could be a mold for Paul as a replacement for the Nova but Paul is using the Zone where Paul wanted a disc for that spot from Innova that Innova could not seem to duplicate.

I think that is why it will be a slower Wasp type disc that is a ROC Clone that gets into legal problems with one of the brands Making a speed ROC Clone. If not then something else that is a mid like a faster bead less Comet that is US. I think with Discraft Paul is going full without bead.

The Fairway or 9 speed disc that Paul needs is a copy of the Thunderbird or better version of that, Anax seems like it is a copy of the Firebird but not a Thunderbird.

Considering that Paul never threw a fb I think the Anax is more like the Thunderbird imo. From me throwing all three discs yes the Anax is a tick more is than a Thunderbird but not a complete meat hook like the firebird. When the Anax beats in I think he'll get the same flight of a thundy out of the Anax.

Considering that Paul never threw a fb I think the Anax is more like the Thunderbird imo. From me throwing all three discs yes the Anax is a tick more is than a Thunderbird but not a complete meat hook like the firebird. When the Anax beats in I think he'll get the same flight of a thundy out of the Anax.

I agree that the Anax was created to be Paul's replacement for the Thunderbird...

Oh I forgot that Paul never threw THE Firebird. Thanks, Innova has some similar discs in the middle OS 7-9 speed discs so I got them mixed up.

Ummm, Paul definitely threw a FB. He wasn't super in love with it, as he could range Destroyers as well on both FHs and BHs, but he did throw at least one.

Latest posts