• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lewisville Open!

DiscNutt123

Double Eagle Member
Just got the approval from the boss for that saturday! (off sundays) Lets get a head count going.

Let the countdown begin!

I will be there. Always a great event.

I wonder if they will have the Mothers Day Madness layout for both courses??????

I hope so, those layouts were pretty sweet. I'll be ready for them this time. I was looking at scoring a lot of 2s going into the second round at LL..boy was I wrong!

I somehow snagged a 2 on hole3 at the Lake. I loved the new layout where we tossed from the shoreline.

dynamicdiscs.com

I failed on hole 3. I tried to flick it up there but I sissied it and went in the drink. I've worked on my flick a ton since then though.

I somehow snagged a 2 on hole3 at the Lake. I loved the new layout where we tossed from the shoreline.

On my last day of golfy before retirement, first round hit that and splashed out. Second round exact same shot without the spit. Very cool back to back rounds

Online registration and flyer

http://www.dynamicdiscs.com/regLewisvilleOpen.html

Lewisville.jpg

Ill be there Friday. For those in MA1 on the weekend watch out for my dubs partner

I don't play very many tournaments these days, but the Lewisville Open and Mother's Day Madness are my favorites. I travel over two hundred miles one-way to play and it is well worth the trip. The Advanced Grandmasters gang that play in DFW are great people....and Dynamic Discs makes it even better.

I like Hole 3 from the shore also.....came close last time.

Ya ill be there friday as well kinda sucks its not doubles but o well itll still be a good time

Two years in row I've now missed out on getting to play this one because of work. Maybe next year I will get home in time. Don't get back from Brazil till the 18th. Have fun out there guys.

Latest posts