• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Live the Disc Golf Dream

frzbdan

Greetings from Out Yonder country club in sunny Jacksonville Florida. After many years of building disc golf courses for other people I bought an old farm with horses, a beautiful spring fed pond, excellent fishing, camping, and facilities to hold large events. At the heart of all this is the golf course. We are trying to make this a world class destination. The course was built to be a shot makers course, with very diverse terrain, open, lightly/heavily wooded, some sweet water shots, and a few very unique holes. Although the course has only been open for 15 months we are already rated in the top 5 courses in Florida. Despite being challenged with temp. carpet tee pads( See dgcr.com for reviews).
Have a large project just approved at a ball golf course a few miles down the road. Nice land, nice people, and plenty of room to sell product in the pro shop.
Unfortunately due to health, and financial issues I need some help. So I'm looking for a partner. Interested?
I've been involved in almost all aspects of flying disc sports for many years. Such as manufacturing, sales, and promotion. Have organized and ran many large events. As a competitor and coach won several world titles, and still hold the indoor distance record. Have coached many jr. and open world champs. I still give many lessons, and world class competitors come to train at our place regularly. Ask around about me, or I can provide references. If you would like to learn more about this awesome opportunity give me a call anytime.
Dan Berman 904.993.DISC

Alas, I passed by Jacksonville twice last week, but as it turned out my schedule didn't allow me to detour out yonder to Out Yonder, as I'd hoped. Not to mention the fact that my fellow tourists had stuff my car with their excess luggage, to the point that I had to leave my discs behind.

Best of luck. I'm up to my ears in my own disc golf dream, myself.

Hey, Dan. Been too long.

Just saw this thread and wanted to congratulate you on your success and wish you the best with your health issues. For anyone who doesn't know, Dan Berman has always been a class act and an amazing player.

Wishing you all the best, my old friend.

John

Hey, Dan. Been too long.

Just saw this thread and wanted to congratulate you on your success and wish you the best with your health issues. For anyone who doesn't know, Dan Berman has always been a class act and an amazing player.

Wishing you all the best, my old friend.

John
Would love to hook up with you one of these days. Working on a disc golf fantasy camp this winter. Perhaps you could take part in it. Definitely going to have a course design seminar.