• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] LoL at Anthon Destroyer back in stock

There is a few on Infinite right now,$20 + shipping ,and some on eBay for $28 shipped through Gotta go, gotta throw.

Perhaps equally sad to doom a disc to life amongst the roots and goose droppings? Can the poor Roadrunner not be allowed to spread it's stubby wings as well?

Funny you should say that. This thing bombs pretty good. Hooks up more than I expected at the end. Not great for rollers so far, but pretty dang awesome to air out!

I've bought some of the tour series with intent to throw. Had 3 Nybo Teebirds, and they can be useful as they are more overstable than my old PFN Teebirds that I bag. Decent throwers that look awesome as long as you didn't get a gray one. One of mine is yet unthrown, but the value on these isn't too high yet. The demand mostly seems to be for destroyers and Sexton FBs.
Also own a 2017 Sexton, though I mostly bag a tourney stamp champ glow Firebird that it is the same as a Sexton without a cool stamp. Cost me all of $10.

The collector market is a funny thing. I'd never pay top dollar for a disc i'll never throw. I will pay a few extra dollars for a disc that I think looks cool and/or offers a little support to a pro I like.

I will also pay some money for a disc I know that I can turn a profit on so I can keep snatching up PFN Teebirds and Wraiths. A little flipping here and there is an effective means to subsidize the addiction.