• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Longest 18 hole course?

Thanks for the info. I have spoke with him before, and he seems like a nice guy. I really want to enjoy this course without tournament pressure and time constraints.

Is the Ozark Mountain course in Vichy, MO public or private? The course description on this site says that it is on a farm, and you cannot view the course in the "map browser". Me and my brother want to go play there. Can we just show up whenever we want, or is it a tournament/invitation only course?

As far as I know its only 100% groomed and setup for the Ozark Mountain Open (spring) and the Ozark Mountain Fall Harvest (Fall) tournaments. I think most of the baskets (first run Titans) are there year round, but that's about it.

Speaking of dg on ball golf course. The Hub City Open was in Oelwien, Iowa. I didn't get to go but I guess some guy came out from a long hiatus and just demolished the course. Every round 1031 and higher rated, 550' accurate rollers all day long. Ridiculous.

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=10918&year=2010&include_ratings=1#Open

I think if more were kept like ball golf courses, discs would be made more toward rolling and less toward flight.