• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] Looking for a neutral "tweener" mid/fairway. Squall?

Look at your bag, I'll adjust my recommendation to match some of the above commenters.

It seems like you're missing the straight-to-fade or slightly overstable fairway driver. You might want to try looking into a something like a Teebird, Rival, Explorer, Instinct, Votum, etc… Every manufacturer makes at least one or two discs that fit that slot, so you should have plenty of choices at the local shop.

These discs should go farther than your Hex, but not as far as your River.

Get a Squall.

I use Squalls now to cover all those shots / fill those slots. In my experience so far, ICE squalls are the most stable, more like 6 4 0 1.5. A domey SP has the most glide like 6 5 -1 1. PL beat in pretty fast to 6 4 -2 1 and stay there.

Get a Squall.

I use Squalls now to cover all those shots / fill those slots. In my experience so far, ICE squalls are the most stable, more like 6 4 0 1.5. A domey SP has the most glide like 6 5 -1 1. PL beat in pretty fast to 6 4 -2 1 and stay there.

How do the ice squalls feel? In the description they said they were stiff. Does that mean slick?

Latest posts