• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

LOST CUSTOM PINK MONARCH AT WINDWOOD, CYPRESS TX

davidjd21

I threw a pink monarch with a custom dye, chinese symbols that look like a guy putting, into the creek on hole 5. I think this was one of my few discs w/o my phone number on it.:wall: If anyone comes across it send me a PM. Yes this is the guy who lost the custom T-bird on hole 10 (same crappy day) luckily that one got returned (thanks discrazy) :clap: so I thought I'd post this.

Last edited:
Why do you throw your good plastic on water holes? Why not use a disc you are not too worried about if you lose it?

see this is what i hate people expecting a disc back that THEY LOST.
and that THEY SHOULD FIND IT THEMSELVES.

i dont expect anyone to find my discs why do other people.

how am i being selfish i just dont want a complete stranger.
finding and returning my discs for nothing. so i just dont write
my number on my discs.

i think everyone should be like this

how am i being selfish i just dont want a complete stranger.
finding and returning my discs for nothing. so i just dont write
my number on my discs.

i think everyone should be like this

This single sentence in red proves it......... "everyone should be like me"

Sorry but most people think about others too........... the whole "do unto others as they'd do to you" thing.

This single sentence in red proves it......... "everyone should be like me"

Sorry but most people think about others too........... the whole "do unto others as they'd do to you" thing.

i do unto others as i want them to do to me.

i dont return discs and i dont have discs returned to me.

you're in a minority, that's for sure............ it's all good, please just stop pushing these beliefs on others and you'll be alright here.

As far as people poking fun in your direction after every lost disc posting, you're on your own. ;)

you're in a minority, that's for sure............ it's all good, please just stop pushing these beliefs on others and you'll be alright here.

As far as people poking fun in your direction after every lost disc posting, you're on your own. ;)

im not trying to push my beliefs on anyone.
except that people should just put a little
effort into finding there own discs.

if someone writes their name on the disc, why not put in the 10 seconds it takes to give them a call? you might even make a friend or two, or at least a new DG buddy... sucks that people stole your discs, but that shouldnt be a reason to keep other peoples. who knows, you may find someones disc who returns all the ones they find... just my opinion, but 2 wrongs dont make a right lol

im not trying to push my beliefs on anyone.
except that people should just put a little
effort into finding there own discs.

yea, but certain circumstances arise that prevents that sometimes......... he probably just posted this up because he wasn't in a position to go swimming and was hoping that if someone DID fish it out before he got back there to do it himself, he'd be able to get it back.

And the usual comment "don't throw a disc you dont wanna lose" is kinda weak too. That would mean everyone would have to carry almost DOUBLE the discs in their bag. Example: If I have 8 discs in my bag that EACH fly a specific way, i'd need 8 eight more of the same discs that are "throw aways" also........ otherwise I'd be sacrificing my ability to throw the best shot by using a throwaway disc that may not fly quite like i need it to.

if someone writes their name on the disc, why not put in the 10 seconds it takes to give them a call? you might even make a friend or two, or at least a new DG buddy... sucks that people stole your discs, but that shouldnt be a reason to keep other peoples. who knows, you may find someones disc who returns all the ones they find... just my opinion, but 2 wrongs dont make a right lol

i have never lost a disc.

but if i did and if i had my number on them(i dont have my number on them)
and someone found it and did not call it would not be stealing because i made
the choice to stop looking and leave the disc behind.

thats why people should just stop relying on other people and just
find the discs they lost.

yea, but certain circumstances arise that prevents that sometimes......... he probably just posted this up because he wasn't in a position to go swimming and was hoping that if someone DID fish it out before he got back there to do it himself, he'd be able to get it back.

And the usual comment "don't throw a disc you dont wanna lose" is kinda weak too. That would mean everyone would have to carry almost DOUBLE the discs in their bag. Example: If I have 8 discs in my bag that EACH fly a specific way, i'd need 8 eight more of the same discs that are "throw aways" also........ otherwise I'd be sacrificing my ability to throw the best shot by using a throwaway disc that may not fly quite like i need it to.

yes there are certain circumstances, but if you lose a disc get over it
or buy a new one or just find that one intead of having someone else find
it for you.

and chances are most people are not gonna go swimming to get a disc \
they threw in.

and you dont have to carry double the discs i just carry any extra pro driver
and use it on water holes. if i get a bad throw out of it oh well its better
that losing a champ or star discs.

you all act like its the person finding the discs fault that people lose the
discs.

its the person thats losing them fault.

i have never lost a disc.

but if i did and if i had my number on them(i dont have my number on them)
and someone found it and did not call it would not be stealing because i made
the choice to stop looking and leave the disc behind.

But wouldn't it be cool to get it back ? The snow and leaves up here in NY hide discs REALLY GOOD sometimes........ I looked for a disc for what seemed like hours at Oxbow Park then gave up. I finished the round and about an hour later I got a call from a local player(thanx Mike T!) saying he found it. Four months later was the J-Park Jammer and what do ya know? Mike T registered for the tourney and showed up with it.

But wouldn't it be cool to get it back ? The snow and leaves up here in NY hide discs REALLY GOOD sometimes........ I looked for a disc for what seemed like hours at Oxbow Park then gave up. I finished the round and about an hour later I got a call from a local player(thanx Mike T!) saying he found it. Four months later was the J-Park Jammer and what do ya know? Mike T registered for the tourney and showed up with it.

it would be cool but if i lose a disc.
i dont want it back unless i can find it myself because i dont want people
working for me.

its not the end of the world to lose a disc.

Latest posts