• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

LOST CUSTOM PINK MONARCH AT WINDWOOD, CYPRESS TX

you all act like its the person finding the discs fault that people lose the
discs.

not at all.......... but if I'm the next guy that throws his disc in the creek happen to go after MY disc and walk across HIS, I see no problem with making the call. PERIOD.

You make things sound like it's a major undertaking...... its a phone call, press 10 numbers and talk to a stranger...... We don't bite, REALLY

this is why i say get in that creek now!

reading all this is almost as good as reality tv...my analysis is CaptainAnhyzer is the one everybody likes and katana is the one people are wanting to get voted off the show

it would be cool but if i lose a disc.
i dont want it back unless i can find it myself because i dont want people
working for me.

its not the end of the world to lose a disc.

DAMN, do you make everything in live this tough ? A SIMPLE PHONE CALL IS CONSIDERED "WORK" ? :doh:

not at all.......... but if I'm the next guy that throws his disc in the creek happen to go after MY disc and walk across HIS, I see no problem with making the call. PERIOD.

You make things sound like it's a major undertaking...... its a phone call, press 10 numbers and talk to a stranger...... We don't bite, REALLY

i see nothing wrong if you want to call and return discs.
but i just dont think you should get mad at someone for not returning a disc.

reading all this is almost as good as reality tv...my analysis is CaptainAnhyzer is the one everybody likes and katana is the one people are wanting to get voted off the show

i like the "bad guy" they usually have some unwanted truth to their ways

i see nothing wrong if you want to call and return discs.
but i just dont think you should get mad at someone for not returning a disc.

and now the story begins to change and the room is filled with dramatic music to protray katana's villian type personality

when people want you to meet up with them that is considered work.

If we're both on the same course it shouldn't be a problem......... If not, all i'd ask for is that you leave at the 1st tee or something. I'm not gonna beg anyone to mail it or drive outta their way.

If we're both on the same course it shouldn't be a problem......... If not, all i'd ask for is that you leave at the 1st tee or something. I'm not gonna beg anyone to mail it or drive outta their way.

some people will thats why i just think people should just find their own discs.

it was a generalization, i was going for the ~75% of the viewing population

i see both sides of the arguement and i know where the majority lies and like you i am sitting back and just enjoying the show... because its raining here and i have nothing better to do

i see both sides of the arguement and i know where the majority lies and like you i am sitting back and just enjoying the show... because its raining here and i have nothing better to do

im the only one in the office and i get off in like 10 min for the weekend so yea, just making sure i get my time in

The person who wants his disc back has to be prepaired to pay several dollars for the finders gas to meet up with him at a bare minimum. And if the finders time is valuble then he should give the finder several bucks for his time and energy finding the disc too, so in otherwords the guy who lost his disc should give the finder 10-20 bucks minimum. And he can just go buy a brand new disc for that much anyway. If the finder goes way out of his way to return the disc for free and to just be a "friend" thats awesome but very unlikely to happen. Im just a realist, returning discs is cool, but 90% of people arent going to do it at their own expense and time wasted to do so.

hey gkeberhart! your join date and years played is the same as mine.. are you my stalker?

The person who wants his disc back has to be prepaired to pay several dollars for the finders gas to meet up with him at a bare minimum. And if the finders time is valuble then he should give the finder several bucks for his time and energy finding the disc too, so in otherwords the guy who lost his disc should give the finder 10-20 bucks minimum. And he can just go buy a brand new disc for that much anyway. If the finder goes way out of his way to return the disc for free and to just be a "friend" thats awesome but very unlikely to happen. Im just a realist, returning discs is cool, but 90% of people arent going to do it at their own expense and time wasted to do so.

agreed.

Latest posts