• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Luther Britt Park, Lumberton NC 2/12/12

This hole would really eff with me mentally.

You said it pal. One of these days I'm gonna get a handful of DX Rocs, Eagles and an Aviar or two and play this course.

I'd probably FH my Starfire very conservatively, end up too far on the right along the trees, botch a midrange shot and have it hyzer into the water then approach the rest of the way with an Ion. :(

I'd throw my Opto Havoc really, really hard and pray it turns over a lot.

A left handers delight. I would throw a Viking on a nice hyzer line out of over the water and have it land back in the fairway and then a putter or mid range to finish

Chances are my Viking will flip over and end up somewhere in the middle of the lake and out out of reach of a golden retriever and will be waste deep looking for it

You said it pal. One of these days I'm gonna get a handful of DX Rocs, Eagles and an Aviar or two and play this course.

I'd probably FH my Starfire very conservatively, end up too far on the right along the trees, botch a midrange shot and have it hyzer into the water then approach the rest of the way with an Ion. :(

nice, honest answer! haha.

Probably a RHFH star destroyer over the water and let fade back onto dry land. Then approach with a rhyno more than likely and finish out with my wizard hopefully for the 3.

Aggressive line: Hyzerflip my worn in Destroyer hope for a putt.

Conservative line: Straight down the fairway with a Buzzz, pitch up with a Wizard.

Is the pic from the tee? It doesn't look anything close to 473'.

Anyway, I'll FH something stable along the shoreline. There's a good chance I'll guard against going into the water and over hyzer the shot. Hopefully I'll stay out of the trees and have a good luck at the upshot.

Pretty easy if your going for a three.

-tee off with a beat buzz to throw about 300-350.
-pitch up with a zone
-putt out with a challenger

if your going for a two I'd

-Throw a nuke on a big s line
-HOPE!

With holes like this I'd throw a groove. ;)That way, as it was sinking into Davey Jones locker I could still feel a twinge of happiness.:hfive:...........................jerry

Agree with the groove.

Drive: Whatever I can lose or my Dragon
Approach: Arrow or Dragon
Putt: Wizard

The Picture Posted is not of the 473' basket. that basket is only 283'. The win or swim layout/long pins(which the course is currently in) takes it farther down past the peninsula onto a skinny piece of land with water on the left and thick woods/swamp on the right. Either way I throw a forehand over water to the peninsula and putt for the short basket or throw another forehand from there to the long.

I will upload pics of the long baskets sometime this week