• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MA1 for Worlds is FULL!!!

... So, there are many players like me who pay a full membership and play less than 5 events a year and have deceptive ratings because I think it's clearly an advantage to get your ratings on your local courses...

It's only an advantage if the other propagators are NOT playing on their local course. If everyone is local, the SSA is arguably lower, so the ratings would remain the same. I f all the other propagators are unfamiliar with the course, the SSA may be higher and you would have an advantage.

In all fairness.. like any sport you gotta love the trash talk between grown men and there teams and courses.. i dont hate no body in the disc golf world.. i always love goin to new courses and tournys and meet locals and have a good time.. we have at least 10 of us that are goin to rent out a house and party it up and have a GREAT time in NC!! CANT WAIT!! trash talk is in my blood being a RAIDER fan ;) July cant come quick enough. plus the 19 is my BD.. lets do this

In all fairness.. like any sport you gotta love the trash talk between grown men and there teams and courses.. i dont hate no body in the disc golf world.. i always love goin to new courses and tournys and meet locals and have a good time.. we have at least 10 of us that are goin to rent out a house and party it up and have a GREAT time in NC!! CANT WAIT!! trash talk is in my blood being a RAIDER fan ;) July cant come quick enough. plus the 19 is my BD.. lets do this

I see this point and actually agree 100%...

I just wish I had a posse. I'm the only Memphis player coming, and we only have 7 from Tennessee.

That being said, I side with the East Coast...

Raiders suck! Lol!

As a raider fan Idk how you trash talk anybody these days :p.

Love it bring the HATE!! we live for that sh!t.. tell ya what we are THEE most loyal fans out there my friends.. when you watch away games you dont see a hundred or two like other fans you see THOUSANDS!! we are not like most other fans who jump ship as soon as they lose.. sh!t i got my second RAIDER tattoo after a 4-12 season.. Win Lose or Tie RAIDERS till i die..

I'm excited to see these Charlotte haters get eaten alive by our courses.
QUOTE]

I live in Charlotte and I get tired of hearing about how great we think our courses and players are.

It would be refreshing to let people experience them and draw their own conclusions.

Last edited:
Love it bring the HATE!! we live for that sh!t.. tell ya what we are THEE most loyal fans out there my friends.. when you watch away games you dont see a hundred or two like other fans you see THOUSANDS!! we are not like most other fans who jump ship as soon as they lose.. sh!t i got my second RAIDER tattoo after a 4-12 season.. Win Lose or Tie RAIDERS till i die..

This guy thinks he is a Steelers or Packers fan.

I will say the courses are very good. and as far as concentration of good courses Charlotte wins. the only thing Charlotte lacks is the overall "experience" that separates a good course from a great one.

for the record I have played most(not the new ones) courses in the Queen city

I'm excited to see these Charlotte haters get eaten alive by our courses.

I live in Charlotte and I get tired of hearing about how great we think our courses and players are.

It would be refreshing to let people experience them and draw their own conclusions.

I didn't make any claims about our players, but I've played a wide variety of courses all over the country, and I can say without a doubt that there is no shot that I am unprepared for having learned to play on our courses in Charlotte. We are spoiled with a plethora of amazing courses with an unbelievable variety of required shots and that these courses are kept in great condition year round.

I am confident that a lot of the cocky folks posting in this thread will not have an easy time living up to their ratings in our backyard.

WE will have a difficult time living up to our ratings in our own back yard. RL 2x and Angry Beaver...

Oh come on, you are more than capable of playing your rating and above on home turf.
Angry Beaver is my home course, I'm disappointed they are making it so much easier for Worlds (shortening holes 4,5,&15, removing mandos everywhere, and the changes on #9 without changing it from a par 4 to a par 3)

No offense, AB is my least favorite Charlotte course... I step on #1 knowing I'll be 10 over .

Hallelujah!

I have no doubt that I will love every course I play and the experience will be great--I just want to make that decision myself instead of having to hear about it over and over. No doubt NC will dominate at Worlds this year being local and familiar and having so many high rated players--just tired of reading about it.

Oh come on, you are more than capable of playing your rating and above on home turf.
Angry Beaver is my home course, I'm disappointed they are making it so much easier for Worlds (shortening holes 4,5,&15, removing mandos everywhere, and the changes on #9 without changing it from a par 4 to a par 3)

That is sad news :( I love Angry Beaver and wanted vengeance on hole 5 from my last time playing there. Why shorten hole 4? It's not that bad to begin with.