• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Man falls 100 feet while playing disc golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZBoazMobster

Double Eagle Member
http://www.chicoer.com/breakingnews/ci_18261650

20110612__10_breaking_13~1_GALLERY.jpg

wow.. i hope he ends up being okay.

i also hope the inevitable lawsuit doesnt ruin the course

I hope this doesn't have a negative effect on the hard battle the Chico Outsiders have fought for so many years to get this course to the place it is. Of course, first hoping that the man is OK.

wow..hope he is okay.. be careful out there fellas.. from reading the article it was hard to tell if he was near the edge of a cliff and could have been more careful or if the cliff just kinda gave way under him and there was nothing he could have done :(

checked the facebook page for the course........sounds like he was a disc golfer who recklessly decided to go check out the view from some nearby cliffs...doesnt seem like he was standing on a tee pad or even on the course at all

Local news. Holes 3, 4, 6, and 7 are famous for being on the cliff, and lots of discs are lost off there. You should never go down after them. It just isn't worth trading your life.

I don't know who it was that fell, but we are all hoping for the best.

So he was being stupid. This didn't result from a normal round of play. It sounds like he's going to be ok.

So he was being stupid. This didn't result from a normal round of play. It sounds like he's going to be ok.

More than likely it was a normal round of play. That ended by doing something stupid.

What I'm getting at is that he wasn't "on the course" when he went down?

This was the last course in the world that something like this needed to happen. After all the difficulty that went down just for the locals to get that course built, I'm sure the enviro-wackos who opposed it are going to use this as an excuse to get the authorities to pull it.

Status
Not open for further replies.