• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Aviar

Got a chance to finally put with my magenta pink mcpro. I gave mine a good wash with soap and water and the plastic was grippy after the wash but on the course today the plastic was very slick and SUPER stiff. I think the cold weather had a lot of say on that. The sound the disc made when it hit the chains and basket was like a dead thud.

But the putts where nice. The release felt great. I am excited to try them when the weather heats up

Got a chance to finally put with my magenta pink mcpro. I gave mine a good wash with soap and water and the plastic was grippy after the wash but on the course today the plastic was very slick and SUPER stiff. I think the cold weather had a lot of say on that. The sound the disc made when it hit the chains and basket was like a dead thud.

But the putts where nice. The release felt great. I am excited to try them when the weather heats up

cold is the bane of this disc it gets rock hard.

Any new reviews on this disc. I have played 2 rounds with the disc and the plastic is feeling a little better but stiff very stiff. When I putt with it and it hits the chains it sticks and am going to give it some time to break in and get it a little dirty

I am looking to see what they can do once it warms up. They are so stiff that I am having a difficult time keeping them in the chains. I have had several deflect off the pole and or slice out of the chains. Also, I do not like how beefy they feel. They just do not settle as deep into my hand. However, they are finding the chains more often than most of the other putters it is competing against. If they soften up a little, then I think I am really going to like these putters.

How is the stability on these? The inbounds flight chart shows them identical to KC pro aviars but aren't these the aviar p&a molded in KC plastic?

is anyone using these? I just can not get over how hard and britle the plastic. If it hits a roc or something hard the plastic dings and chips like no other plastic i have ever seen

maybe when the weather gets warmer but in the cold....no way

Mine are waiting for warm weather before they are moved back into my normal bag. When I tested them out liked the weight distribution and how they came out of my hand when compared to the normal P&A I use.

is anyone using these? I just can not get over how hard and britle the plastic. If it hits a roc or something hard the plastic dings and chips like no other plastic i have ever seen

Mid-ari disc collision are the death of McPro Aviars!

I've been throwing on my practice basket in my house cause there's a lot of snow outside so every time I miss with it. It's put another chip in the plastic.

I've been throwing on my practice basket in my house cause there's a lot of snow outside so every time I miss with it. It's put another chip in the plastic.

I've thrown mine (yellow) off the tee quite a bit this winter since I got them and hit plenty of trees and gravel. My home course is littered with gravel and blacktop around the pins. I haven't been experiencing any of this. I am usually the one to damage when everyone else is bragging about durability. What the heck. Maybe the secret is to keep them frozen!

I'm sure its in here, but are they doing mass production McPro's or are these a limited release?

mine are fine i've used them for awhile... the only ones to chip and chunk were black. show some pics of whats happening

Like... Medium Wizard stiff? :|