• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Aviar

McPros are restocked for those that care, new bottom stamp.

Do the white ones have the same feel? If so, I hope they make a large run of KC Pro Aviar's in the same color!!

I just grabbed one and a few of my 1050 stamps that are unthrown and the Golf Ball White feels just a bit slicker when unthrown, but just as stiff. I'm sure they'll develop a good grip after a white, like the other McPros do, but out of the box they might be a little slippery.

What would a 1050 bottom stamp go for? Mint, white disc w yellow top stamp and green bottom stamp, 175g.

Thanks!!!!

What would a 1050 bottom stamp go for? Mint, white disc w yellow top stamp and green bottom stamp, 175g.

Thanks!!!!

Not sure, but this might be better answered in the "what is this disc worth?" thread.

How much are the first runs going for? Non bottom stamp, purple with blue stamp.

How much are the first runs going for? Non bottom stamp, purple with blue stamp.
Could probably get $40-50.

I 'think' the orange ones from that run are the most coveted.

I'm trying to get my hands on a 175g orange McPro Aviar and having no luck. They have light weight ones for sale on the proshop, but I need 175.

Looking to pick up a stack of these - any idea how often these get re-added to the proshop?

Looking to pick up a stack of these - any idea how often these get re-added to the proshop?

McBeth posted something on twitter (I think it was twitter) a few days ago saying the new color schemes and stamps had been picked. Since they are tour series, I would think they will show up early in 2014.

Actually, I thought he was hinting that he might be switching away from the McPro Aviar entirely. See his post on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/mcbeth27523/posts/825990914109636?pnref=story

I read that as a hint that he might be switching to the new Whales (BIG) or maybe switching up the plastic, but I suppose it's possible he's only talking colors. At any rate, I'd say if you like McPro Aviars grab some of the ones that just went up. It's probably the last batch they're going to put out for this year's models.

Actually, I thought he was hinting that he might be switching away from the McPro Aviar entirely. See his post on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/mcbeth27523/posts/825990914109636?pnref=story

I read that as a hint that he might be switching to the new Whales (BIG) or maybe switching up the plastic, but I suppose it's possible he's only talking colors. At any rate, I'd say if you like McPro Aviars grab some of the ones that just went up. It's probably the last batch they're going to put out for this year's models.

You could be right...I dunno. I went to public school so I struggle with implications :D

He's been putting with McPro's or DX P&A's for a long time, I'd be shocked if he switched...especially with the putting at worlds, etc

I read that as a switch to the stamp style and possibly color options, and not as a full on disc change. The McPro Aviar already has a huge following. They added a bit bunch of lighter ones to the Proshop today, but it looks like the 2014 McPros in max weight are OOP.

Latest posts