• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Roc3

Man is it tempting to pick some of these up, do they feel like KC? They look a bit gummier in the photos. Wish I wouldn't have missed the Reds though....

Last edited:
Well, I didn't want to chance missing these....got me some white ones!

Man is it tempting to pick some of these up, do they feel like KC? They look a bit gummier in the photos. Wish I wouldn't have missed the Reds though....

They are a little bit more stiff than KC Pro.

They are firm and grippy. Almost chalky. Really nice!

The whites are really cool in my opinion, they are off white and not white at all? huh? :doh:

If they are anything like you guys are describing...they sound perfect.

Ive been throwing one for a couple months (these are the same as the Usdgc and factory store Pro Roc3's) and they are money. More glide than the champion roc3's and they actually beat in.

I had one in my bag that I'd thrown four times and forgot it last weekend on a hole where my friend and I emptied our bags. :doh:

Ive been throwing one for a couple months (these are the same as the Usdgc and factory store Pro Roc3's) and they are money. More glide than the champion roc3's and they actually beat in.

That's pretty funny. I played with a Champ first run for a while, and that thing never seemed to beat in, lol. Now I carry a champ and a McPro

Anyone else think this plastic feels like a SLIGHTLY firmer and SLIGHTLY less grippy DX? My KC Pro Rocs feel a lot firmer than this. Hmmm...

How are these cycling and breaking in? Are they like kc rocs where they lose the LSS before the HSS? Or do they become flippy?

Anyone else think this plastic feels like a SLIGHTLY firmer and SLIGHTLY less grippy DX? My KC Pro Rocs feel a lot firmer than this. Hmmm...

I have one in white that is very stiff. Also saw that discgolfcenter has these now but they are charging $17.99. $4 more than champion :doh:. So, I am not ordering any back ups until that price comes down.

Latest posts