• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MI DG'ers I have a question!

mball1684

Birdie Member
Is there still a/or has there ever been a league or club that was located at "The Farm" in Farmington Hills MI? If not would anyone be willing to get one going? Just a thought.....

Try pming Aiko Adam. He'd probably know.

I would get in touch with the motor city chain gang. they may know more than we do.

Well I tried. :shrugsmiley:

8 mile thursday dubs... plays at the farm every other week between there and lawrence tech

Disc Golf Scene is usually a rich resource for Michigan golf information as well.

:thmbup: This for sure.

Played there with 24 Cha!ns which is a traveling league that plays around the Ypsi/Ann Arbor area. Not a weekly thing, more like once or twice a season with them. Good luck!

PM Tom Julio; he was the one that got me on The Farm. The main "farm guys" are two of the designers of some local courses; but I forget which ones; perhaps Leviathan being one?

*My partner and I won our glow match at the Farm in a one hole playoff!* :)

PM Tom Julio; he was the one that got me on The Farm. The main "farm guys" are two of the designers of some local courses; but I forget which ones; perhaps Leviathan being one?

*My partner and I won our glow match at the Farm in a one hole playoff!* :)

Also the wrong "Farm", Paul.

That's not MCCG's turf at all... MCCG runs out of FireFighters, Stony, RiverBends, some stuff at Wagner, Starr Jaycee and Addison.

8 mile thursday dubs... plays at the farm every other week between there and lawrence tech
Not my intent to knock anyone's league, but I can't think of courses in the area I would rather play less than these. I think Lola Valley's more interesting than either of them.

Not my intent to knock anyone's league, but I can't think of courses in the area I would rather play less than these. I think Lola Valley's more interesting than either of them.[/QUOTE]

can I ask why? Play all cement on and the course becomes very interesting... Stroke and distance

sorry for thread jack...

can I ask why? Play all cement OB and the course becomes very interesting... Stroke and distance

sorry for thread jack...
I'd prefer not to go into detail here, but my opinions of those courses are pretty clear in my reviews. I'll just say those courses simply don't appeal to me, especially given what else is in the area.