• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MidWest Fall HighBridge DGCR Meet-Up (Feeler Thread)

Would you come to High Bridge this fall???

• No way, I have no interest in playing 3 of the best courses in the world.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I would but fall is not a good time for me.

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • It depends on the date.

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • I want to but I don't know if I can get there.

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • If I can find someone to car pool with I will for sure.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I will go no matter what.

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
I know a group of guys that would be willing to come up early October.... September is a rough month in WI for competitive players due to having 3 weekends full of tournaments. Northwoods, Justin Trails, and the Tour finale.

Thanks for the tip. I am leaning first or second weekend in October.

So I am thinking the 5th - 7th of October or the 12th-14th. Let me know what you guys think.

Late September, I'm thinking of taking a week off, so I will probably be there regardless.

Don't think I can swing fall, but I've already been looking into July 1-3.

Could be pretty darn cold then, especially overnight if anyone's camping.

^this.

Having been in Boy Scouts, I've camped in snow, below freezing temps, in a shelter made with visquine, straw, twine and sticks. Bring on early fall b1tches :D

that a way...

I found out that some DGers are kinda soft. Highbridge is not really for the faint of heart.

that a way...

I found out that some DGers are kinda soft. Highbridge is not really for the faint of heart.

I have no problem camping in cold weather, I've got a nice sleeping bag and a good tent. I just pointed it out because it might deter some and it seemed like the intention was to get a good sized group up there.

I have no problem camping in cold weather, I've got a nice sleeping bag and a good tent. I just pointed it out because it might deter some and it seemed like the intention was to get a good sized group up there.

I know, I hate the heat though so that is when I will be going back up and I have a really busy summer on top of that.

If people don't come because it is cold I guess that will be a bummer, I love the cold so I just can't understand not wanting to go because of the weather.

Anyone want to do this in the late sumer instead???

I know, I hate the heat though so that is when I will be going back up and I have a really busy summer on top of that.

If people don't come because it is cold I guess that will be a bummer, I love the cold so I just can't understand not wanting to go because of the weather.

Anyone want to do this in the late sumer instead???

Bump more than anything else, as you likely have not forgotten, but we are bringing 15-25 (plus maybe some family members) out there August 17-19 and we already have the Honka House locked up. Obviously I would like to see people out there, but I do not want to interfere with anyone's plans.

As for timing, that really is the best time of year. The summer is heat is slowly melting away, but it is still plenty warm, especially at 9pm if you want to get out and play a night round. It is a little wet in the morning from the dew, but the experience is second to none.

Latest posts