• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Millennium and Hyzer Bomb partnership

Depth of any backpack is going to be relatively comparable. They're all based on the diameter of a disc.

I feel the the flak is significantly deeper than the grip:
tGjSZ8v.png

M1X4Vx6.png

its pretty clear by these pics what I am saying using the disc as a scale

I feel the the flak is significantly deeper than the
maybe one pic bag empty other full? there is a large back pad on the grip as well. if you draw an imaginary line it does become a tiny bit deeper. i see what you mean tho.

Considering the dimensions of a disc, I'm pretty sure the Flak is not much, if any, deeper than the Grip. I don't have my Flak3 yet, but I've fondled the protos. I've also owned a Grip. Not much difference in size.

the grip looks smaller because the bag is slightly angled and the water bottle is slightly blocking the view.

look through the loop of the water bottle. you can easily see the grey of the bag. whereas if you turned the grip bag in that pic every so slightly clockwise you wouldn't be able to see the logos anymore and actually have a full side profile view.

I feel the the flak is significantly deeper than the grip:
tGjSZ8v.png

M1X4Vx6.png

The pic of the Flak is not a perfect profile shot like the Grip. If there is a difference, it is probably not noticeable.

I am pretty dang excited to get my flak!!! It will be sad to leave my carolina edition revo bag behind as it has surely been thru a lot of rounds over the past 7 or 8 years I have used it. The durability and fact that it almost looks new still gives the flak some big shoes to fill. hopefully it gets the job done.

I am pretty dang excited to get my flak!!! It will be sad to leave my carolina edition revo bag behind as it has surely been thru a lot of rounds over the past 7 or 8 years I have used it. The durability and fact that it almost looks new still gives the flak some big shoes to fill. hopefully it gets the job done.

Its been a slow process, but HB/Millennium has put a lot of work to make this a top notch backpack. You shouldn't be disappointed! Only time will tell how these will hold up, but from first looks they are SOLID bags.

I wonder how different the actual bags will be from the pics on hyzerbombs website. I know some pics show a strap across side of bag for hooking stuff and some pics dont. I must have watched that video 20 times lol but its 9 months old so I am curious as to what may or may not have changed. I do wish the "putter pocket" was more of a traditional putter pouch rather than a skinny zipper pouch. Just preordered yesterday and am super excited like a kid on xmas morning lolol.

i would REALLY like to see a video of this bag in its updated version. i am trying to decide between this a Grip and the new Prodiscus small

I'm talking to them about getting a quick video made of the new ones. I would make one if I had mine already. Unfortunately, I didn't get one of the protos.

Please do try and get a video . An updated video would be a huge selling tool for them. I think a lot of people arr oj the edge about orderimg this bag or other brands and the fact that no oje knows for sure what the finalized version looks like is not very good for reelong people in for the sale. If the pics on the website are the final product then thats cool. The fact that the word prototype is being thrown around with the pics may make people weary of ordering. Shouldnt take more than half hour total to shoot and edit a quick HD video showing off the bag and its features. The current one is legit except its not current and I think people may be a bit more excited and willing to thrown down some cash if a current video was out there. Just my 2cents. And thanks discnutt for answering our questions and whatnot!! And I shipped out your disc today first class mail. Enjoy!!

Shouldnt take more than half hour total to shoot and edit a quick HD video showing off the bag and its features. The current one is legit except its not current and I think people may be a bit more excited and willing to thrown down some cash if a current video was out there.

Couldn't agree more!! I'm one of these buyers that is on the fence. I need more info on new run before I drop the $180.

If a video comes up, please link to it here. Excited but waiting for more info.

so can anyone confirm that the bags are gonna start shipping today??

looks like my pre-order went from on hold with paypal to completed today???????? possibly a good sign????

yes they made a FB post last night

Prepping the shop to send out a truck load of orders tomorrow! Fear not, if you don't get tracking info it will be emailed out shortly all the way until 8.12. Thanks again for a killer pre-order and massive support for us!

yes they made a FB post last night

Prepping the shop to send out a truck load of orders tomorrow! Fear not, if you don't get tracking info it will be emailed out shortly all the way until 8.12. Thanks again for a killer pre-order and massive support for us!
yup i just seen that. sweeet!!

since it appears there is no desire by Hyzer Bomb to do a video, can someone make one when they get theirs?