• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Millennium and Hyzer Bomb partnership

I had very similar customer relation issues as well with wes regarding stuff they forgot to send. Took over 3to weeks before i got the items/refund. Good service when they would reply, but hit or miss on replying

I have had better luck with my correspondence with Wes & Jeremy. We had been emailing back & forth up till last week when we basically got to a point where the current status is wait & see. I think they're waiting to hear back from the manufacturer before saying anything else or their customers (us).

From what I understand they should have new information this week. So, I expect the rest of us should have some sort of answer by next week. I hate to wait as much as the next guy, but they can't tell us what they don't know. I'm hoping we all have a positive resolution in place by the end of October.

I've been in somewhat regular contact with the guys at Hyzerbomb and have not heard any updates. I was planning on emailing them again early next week.

In other news, it looks as if they chose not to go with the blue/gray color scheme they had posted a few pages back as the picture has been deleted....

Cool, sounds good! Was not to into the blue gray myself...

I wasn't at first either. But, the more I saw it the more I really liked it. I assume all their color schemes are going to include gray this time around as it would probably save them a bit on material. So, I wonder what the combination will be. They already have gray and green and all gray. Could a black and gray be on deck?

Person on Instagram just posted a pic of a purple and grey flak3 saying it should be out in November

R3YbY3J.jpg

I like that purple...the grey is ok...but would rather have seen black. I would carry that bag though. Might have to pick one up in the spring.

I assue they decided to use gray in all 3 color schemes this time around to get a bulk discount on material. Last time, they had to order 5-6 different colors to make 3 color combos. This time around they only had to order gray, green & purple in the cordura and green, red and purple on the interior material.

I tried to find more purple gray pics, but I couldn't see them since I'm not a social media-er. Are there any more pics you can post of it. The purple is alright, but I really liked the blue/gray

I assue they decided to use gray in all 3 color schemes this time around to get a bulk discount on material. Last time, they had to order 5-6 different colors to make 3 color combos. This time around they only had to order gray, green & purple in the cordura and green, red and purple on the interior material.

I tried to find more purple gray pics, but I couldn't see them since I'm not a social media-er. Are there any more pics you can post of it. The purple is alright, but I really liked the blue/gray

I feel the same way. purple....meh it's not ugly but the baby blue was awesome looking. hopefully they keep it in the lineup

Unfortunately, I think we've seen the last of the blue. At least for now. Maybe they'll do it on a future run, but I think this time around they're going with gray, gray/green & gray/purple

Can't wait to get my red/grey Flak3!!!

I am not afraid to do some self-modding to improve whatever minor issues arise. Zip ties can be your best friend!

I'll try to cut my PVC insert back 1/2"-1" in addition to adding a custom gel or foam strap across the bottom of the back, by attaching the strap to the rainfly buttons on the rear of the drink holders. I think that should pad the PVC from hitting the back, if cutting it back does not resolve the problem.

Will see what I can do and post some pics. Hell, they may have the issue fixed by the time I get my backpack anyway.

I've played about 8-9 rounds now with the pvc frame in the bag and I have to say it is 100% improved. Top compartment is rock solid and don't feel anything cutting into my back. I don't even feel the pvc frame. The only downside is I lose one disc out of the main compartment so I am carring 26 discs instead of 27. Don't really know if the 27th disc is needed anyways really. Just wanted to send out an update for u all.

Can't wait to get my red/grey Flak3!!!

I am not afraid to do some self-modding to improve whatever minor issues arise. Zip ties can be your best friend!

I'll try to cut my PVC insert back 1/2"-1" in addition to adding a custom gel or foam strap across the bottom of the back, by attaching the strap to the rainfly buttons on the rear of the drink holders. I think that should pad the PVC from hitting the back, if cutting it back does not resolve the problem.

Will see what I can do and post some pics. Hell, they may have the issue fixed by the time I get my backpack anyway.

the new versions have resolved the issue with the top divider falling thru as well as the back poking. no modding should be needed

The better news is that we will offer a sweet upgrade plan for anybody who bought the Flak3. We will have more details on that closer to release.

Still waiting to hear word on the "return program"

Looks like they said they'll have details closer to release date.

According to Instagram message, looks like release date is November.

I'm sure they'll probably have some news for the Flak3 guys before then though. They've been pretty good about communication with me, so I'm sure they'll let us know when they have some relevant news.

Latest posts