• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Millennium Fairway Lineup...

Moify

Birdie Member
This is what I'm using for my fairway lineup. I wanted opinions, as I still feel like there is a lack of clarity to what these discs can do.

168, 1.9 QJLS - used as my longest fairway, just stable enough to max out distance
166, 1.21 MJLS - for shaping lines, good at holding release angles for longer anny lines
168, 1.1 S Polaris - like a Leo for me, less distance than the JLS, but with straighter lines. Fades harder than the JLS
171, 1.8 (misstamped QJLS) QPLS - Fades less than it's Sirius counterpart. Great flight plate plastic, and easier distance on straight shots than the SPLS with less fade

Aside from a 177g TB I bring for heavy winds, I feel that all of my shots are covered. Barring a dedicated turnover FW (I throw both Fh and BH well), any opinions, or other mold/run experiences that might change my setup?

Recently got an EXP 1 to be a less stable compliment to my Banshees and I'm liking it a lot. Now I have a PLF on the way to hopefully be an overstable compliment to my Leopard.

add a 1.6 or 1.7 run EXP 1 to your line up for headwind duties, utility, overhands etc

the 1.6 and 1.7 are CE and are quite OS

your Millennium fairway driver set up is incomplete without one of these

How would you compare the EXP 1 to a Predator?

Slower, less fade, but similar. An EXP is very very similar to a Banshee, if you aren't familiar with that bit of information. Referred to as a "Banshee-L."

Oh neat, thanks! This may be worth looking into. I have a couple JLSs but I needed a stable couterpart. I do like me some Millennium.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love my misstamped 1.8 QPLS. What a perfect freaking disc.

the EXP is not an "L" version though that is misinformation

unless you are comparing the Pro plastic version to a champ banshee

truth to that
I have 2 of them and they are a flat EL type wing as opposed to the normal notched EX type wing

Latest posts