• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MINI Disc Golf

this basket rocks!!! lol...Its tough to putt with the ones they give you since they are so light, but I have a decent stack of heavier ones I can use and its alot of fun....22 bucks isn't a bad price...although the damn box says 19.99......

I had that same problem $19.99 on the box. I asked the guy there and he told me that they cannot honor that price and I need to email or talk to corporate. I emailed toys r us to see what is up with that? I have not heard back from them yet though.

toys'r'us just got there hand stuck in the cookie jar with markup....they wanted to make more profit then what they recommend to sell them and they stick it on the box, let me know if you get anywhere with them..ill take my 3 bucks back lol (24.47 after tax or something like that)

You better post this in the "you know you're addicted to disc golf" thread. Adding chains to a mini disc basket? Awesome...fanatical, but awesome. :D

lol what can I say? I get things and I want to make them better.

you think adding chains was fanatical check this out.

low and behold my customized mini catcher:
custumminicatcher.jpg custumminitopview.jpg

toys'r'us just got there hand stuck in the cookie jar with markup....they wanted to make more profit then what they recommend to sell them and they stick it on the box, let me know if you get anywhere with them..ill take my 3 bucks back lol (24.47 after tax or something like that)

I received an email today I just need to reply with the receipt number and it will be refunded. Probably a toys r us gift card for $3.

this basket rocks!!! lol...Its tough to putt with the ones they give you since they are so light, but I have a decent stack of heavier ones I can use and its alot of fun....22 bucks isn't a bad price...although the damn box says 19.99......

My friend and I went to buy them and noticed the same thing. We said something to the cashier about it, and she gave it to us for 19.99. :D She looked very bored and didn't seem like she could care less.

That is a great little basket. That looks like a lot of fun. On a related topic...have any of you gone to a Mini DG course before?

When I was in college we played Mini DG. We had a bunch of mini discs. And we would just play around the dorm. The winner of the last hole picked the next pin. It was cool cuz we went all 3 Dimensional. We'd start on the 2nd floor, and the pin would be the Exit Sign above the front door. It was crazy fun.

Just bought the last one in the Buffalo area. Super fun for indoors. My girlfriend loves it. A lot of discs go through so I'm adding an inner ring with chain I have for hanging plants.

Latest posts