• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Disc Golf Holes in 24 Hours Record Attempt - Memorial Day Weekend

I looked up most miles walked in a day and the record was just over 80 miles. I don't know what kind of pace that was or if it is even correct. ChaCha.com was the site that I found the answer. 75 miles while playing disc golf that is going to be tough, but Good Luck!

I will have walked 72.250000001 miles by the end of 24 hours only hitting 1200 holes. :)

Is that just the distances on all the holes added up, or did you include the walks between holes? Either way, good luck with your attempt! It's been fun to see so many people breaking this record in the last year, I've been considering making a run at it myself sometime this year.

The reason I picked this course is to make it a challenge. Even if I only get in enough to break the record - 1115, ill only have to do 3 hours of 60 holes an hour, 5 hours of 50 holes and hour and the last 16 hours at 40-45 holes an hour. I think with how my body will wear down this system will work. im going to push for an extra hour of 60 holes and an extra hour or two of 50 to make sure i can rest easy the last few hours lol.

smooth your hilarious I cant wait to see footage of you smoking and sidearming....75 miles of DG..wow! Good Luck....your young and you might as well go for it...I do suggest some light discs, learning to throw lefty to give your arm a break, and a few killer long hikes or even jogging program to get you prepared.....best of luck!

The reason I picked this course is to make it a challenge. Even if I only get in enough to break the record - 1115, ill only have to do 3 hours of 60 holes an hour, 5 hours of 50 holes and hour and the last 16 hours at 40-45 holes an hour. I think with how my body will wear down this system will work. im going to push for an extra hour of 60 holes and an extra hour or two of 50 to make sure i can rest easy the last few hours lol.

I'm tired just reading that. I played 3 courses in Charlotte (Hornets Nest, Reedy, and Renny) one time and it just about killed me... And that was
54 holes in one day. Albeit most of the tiredness came from Renny and I'm a big guy. But again good luck and might I recommend having someone carry you time to time :D.

smooth your hilarious I cant wait to see footage of you smoking and sidearming

I will only be smoking during my breaks lol. I'll have 4 discs in my left hand while throwing the other with my right (or opposite if im resting my right) and no room for smokes, water, food, etc lol.

I will only be smoking during my breaks lol. I'll have 4 discs in my left hand while throwing the other with my right (or opposite if im resting my right) and no room for smokes, water, food, etc lol.

you should get one of those harmonica holders for the cigs.

i might come out and play young's run. walk across the street and laugh at the sailor. then i will go home.

Good luck on your attempt! If you want more specific advice, whether it's on the Guinness submission, or the setup and planning, send me a PM.

Thanks bud! I just got a couple pairs of Milo II's in the mail from Keen Footwear the other week, I'm dying to put them on, but I know once I do they're on everyday! So I want to say thanks to Keen Footwear for the support and confidence in my record attempt!

Im sure you thought of this, but you might want to break the new Keen's in before hand, at least a little.....good luck man!