• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Disc Golf Holes in 24 Hours Record Attempt - Memorial Day Weekend

I just want to apologize to the masses for wasting your time. I respectfully bow out of this race for the record. The current record still stands at 1201. I gave up at hour 5:37:24 with 203 holes.

To anyone who wants to talk smack, I implore you to do it for even an hour as fast as you can in the heat and tell me how you feel.

I feel like crap and I'm going to bed. Good night DGCR, thank you for your support :)

Yeah, agreed went out today and could barely make it through a round the heat was so intense! insane to do 200 holes in 5 hours!

I once played 3 full rounds at Renny Gold in the summertime heat. I was pretty exhausted. Don't think I'll ever try to play more than 3 in a day unless there's some real money involved.

Mad props Smooth.... 200 holes in 5 hours is crazy... If you take another shot at it you almost have to find a shorter course. What course was the record shot on? Was it a "beginners/practice length course?

I think it would be cool if we all went out one day this summer to see just how many holes we could play in a day. No caddies or special attention. just you playing your regular game all day.