• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most holes played in one day?

The most I've played in one day so far was 137. I've played some short courses a ton to get up to about 90 holes in one day for them.

I think the more interesting question is how many different holes people have played in a day... For me, the answer to both the original and the more specific question is 87, on a day of six courses in the Los Angeles area. Coming in second was 63 different holes in a five-course loop from Boston to Rhode Island to Connecticut. Good memories!

I think the more interesting question is how many different holes people have played in a day... For me, the answer to both the original and the more specific question is 87, on a day of six courses in the Los Angeles area. Coming in second was 63 different holes in a five-course loop from Boston to Rhode Island to Connecticut. Good memories!

Then my answer is 78 unique holes (3 18 hole courses and a 24 hole course) in one day.

still 137 for me, played around the Twin Cities

I am amazed at some of the stories in this thread! Most I have played in one day is 54, 2 rounds at one course and then 1 round at a different course. I don't really have the time to do more than that!

still 137 for me, played around the Twin Cities

Cradical, I'd love to hear the list of courses you hit on your amazing 137-hole day. I lived in the Twin Cities for 6 years and have played all of the metro area's courses many times... some great memories from up there. Just wondering how you did it!

4.5 rounds of golf... quite a few different times.

I do not do that anymore. That was in my developmental playing years.

Two rounds on any given day is plenty, imho.

Last monday woke up at 1pm, left the house at 3pm arrived at Boyd Hill in Rock Hill, SC at 4pm, then played Winthrop. Drove the Charlotte got hotel had great meal with a couple beers and a nice CAO. Got to bed around 3am got up at 8am drove to Renny and played, played Kilborne ate a bananna, orange, and nutty bar for breakfast then played Sugaw, and Hornets Nest, stopped for a bbq sandwich then drove to Gastonia and played Rankin Lake finished it just after 4pm.
7 courses I had never played before 3 cities, less than 24 hrs 126 holes. I have played more than that in 1 day but that was using 1 - 18 hole course, and a 24 hole course playing multiple rounds.

I did 47 ish in one day, played a few holes as practice waiting for friends- then we played two 18's back to back, one buddy wanted to squeeze in 9 before dark so I went with. Very sore next few days.
Was fun.

Played 108 all at one course in one day three weekends ago.
Last weekend I played 5 courses in Memphis in 24 hours. Started out at Valentine then went to Orgill then to Meeman Shelby for the two courses. Got up early the next morning to play Bud Hill.
That's 90.

Dallas Texas adventure

I recently made a trip to Dallas, Tx area and played 6 courses on the first day and 3 the next. 108 holes the first day and 54 the next, for 162 holes in 1.5 days. That included a few hours of driving and a lot of careful planning but certainly worth it! Got to play great courses including Z-Boaz, Veterans and Lake Lewisville! I brought a cooler filled with water and Gatorade and a few dry shirts and ate energy bars during the day. 6 courses in one day was reasonable and probably could have done 2 more that day. Great memories of that trip. I will definately do another trip like this in the near future.

27 is our record, set yesterday. It is very difficult to do more than 18 with the lil one.

my record is playing 9 courses in one day, and i've done this twice. both times in Illinois. Once in the Chicago area and the other time in the Peoria area. But the 8-02-05 visit to the Peoria area I played more holes than in Chicago so......

Chillicothe, Il. Shore Acres Park 12h
E. Peoria, Il. Illinois Central College DGC 18h
El Paso, Il. South Pointe Park 9h
Eureka, Il. Lake Eureka DGC 18h
Morton, Il. Northwood Park 18h
Pekin, Il. McNaughton Park 18h
Peoria, Il. Bradley Park 18h
Peoria, Il. Marquette Heights Park 9h
Washington, Il. Washington Park 18h

138 holes in one day. Could of squeeeezed another 18 or more in on that day, but you know. Most of these courses didn't have TEE SIGNS (they have directions for you getting to the park, but NO FREAK'n directions to get you through the course, so this tourist was lost some of the time). I would like to thank Rick P. for taking me on the short cut way from Lake Eureka to Illinois Central College, BIG THANK U, Rick!:cool:

I played 3 courses (54 holes) yesterday ... that is about my max ... I start getting lazy with shots towards the end. I think a pre-lunch/post-lunch 36 hole day is about perfect.

I played 3 courses (54 holes) yesterday ... that is about my max ... I start getting lazy with shots towards the end. I think a pre-lunch/post-lunch 36 hole day is about perfect.

I love to disc 18-24 holes, then take about an hour break and grill some food and rehydrate and go back for another 18-24 holes. I agree thats a perfect disc golfing day.

I've had days I've thrown well over 200 holes. Playing multiple courses multiple times, and usually throwing multiple shots each round. When I play by myself it's not unusual for me to drive holes I really enjoy two or three times, then putt from all my lies.

I threw over 250 drives on different holes today in the rain, then it snowed later tonight. Good day to throw until my arm felt like falling off and my fingers had blood blisters, because now it's pretty crappy outside.