• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most holes played in one day?

108. I did that 4x a week for 2 weeks while on a vacation.

My close friend that I play with most frequently went out one Saturday afternoon with the goal of playing all of Memphis' 10 courses while the sun was up.

He made it through 9 courses, which is 162 holes before the sun went down.

I've had days I've thrown well over 200 holes. Playing multiple courses multiple times, and usually throwing multiple shots each round. When I play by myself it's not unusual for me to drive holes I really enjoy two or three times, then putt from all my lies.

I threw over 250 drives on different holes today in the rain, then it snowed later tonight. Good day to throw until my arm felt like falling off and my fingers had blood blisters, because now it's pretty crappy outside.

Woah! 200!
Do you wake early, play short courses, or birdie everything?

think last year it was something in the 40s or 50s we were out there all day ... this year it has been less, the most so far is like low 30s but when I look at that number thats a lot of holes haha

324 and I haven't come close and don't plan to anytime soon. It was for charity but my feet were so numb/sore and my scores so bad at the end that I figure that will remain my personal best.

I went out for what was supposed to be a casual morning round just before 10 a.m. and finished up at 10:30 p.m. Fortunately I had saved all my scorecards so that I could cross reference my number of holes played. Total holes played:126. It was a GREAT day!!!

Gosh I am weak only 101!!!!!

I thought I was an addict, you guys are SICK!

Latest posts