• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Rounds Played in One Day

3 X 18 holes, that's plenty...

Though, I guess by footage, one day I played 2 rounds of 18 on a 8000' course. That was tiring, there were alot of big throws from the tee...OUCH!

Not sure what my most is. Anywhere between 2-4 rounds of 18 on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and the weekends. 5 or 6 full rounds is probably the most.

5 courses, 110 holes in a day - 2 9 holers (played each of these twice), 2 18 holers, 1 19 holer (played this twice).

I never would have guess the only part of my body that would get sore was my calves. Arm, shoulder, knees were all fine, but the calves were feeling it.

I don't mind it. It's an excuse to pull this out:

20 different courses in one day is my record.

And me to pull this out:

56 rounds in one day. Rounds. Not holes.

(9-hole rounds on an 1100-foot course.)

Wasn't somebody here training for a summer assault on the all-time record? How's that going?

You know guys with the summer solstice (i.e. maximum daylight) coming up, it might be time to be making plans for a marathon run route if you're interested in that sort of thing.

I was going to do this last year, but my car had to go to the shop that week.

If you're looking for a place to really go for a record in terms of holes played, check out Nims Park in Illinois. I played the 18 holes in under 20 minutes with a zephyr.

54, But that was along time ago when I was much younger. I play 36 once in awile.

Today I played 108 holes: ten different courses, ten 9-hole rounds and one 18-hole round. That's probably the most holes and courses I've ever played in a day.

So I just thought I would mention that the LEAST amount of rounds I have done. We arrived at about 3 in the afternoon, camped 2 nights, and left at 6pm on the 3rd day. Yeah. 4 rounds. Lake Casitas is a bitch! We had some 3 or 4 hour rounds in there which included some fantastic disc search parties.

Latest posts