• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most unpopular/uncommon disc you throw?

okay 7+ years. It wasn't in a lot of peoples bags or talked about much at my local courses.

2/18/18:

For me, probably the Rattler. Don't see many Cannons or Xcals or Drones when I'm throwing but read about them enough on here.

I'm now going to say all four of these, as well as Cobras (spoken about in my original quote but I removed that section). Honestly I can't remember ever seeing any of those five molds in the wild.

Same for Banshees (no longer bagged).

I probably posted in this thread a couple of years ago, but most of my bag isn't very popular.

I rarely see anyone throwing the Warhorse, Kahu, Flare or Swan2.

A few people I have seen throw a Stag, Bard and Warship.

Stego, Harp and Justice are the ones I throw you could say are popular I guess.

My throwing style is a little different so it makes sense that I like things others may not.

Used to be the Discraft Flick, switched it out currently for the also uncommon gateway spirit. Other than that I would say the gateway journey.

I probably posted in this thread a couple of years ago, but most of my bag isn't very popular.

I rarely see anyone throwing the Warhorse, Kahu, Flare or Swan2.

A few people I have seen throw a Stag, Bard and Warship.

Stego, Harp and Justice are the ones I throw you could say are popular I guess.

My throwing style is a little different so it makes sense that I like things others may not.

Hu, Touch, Stiletto, U2, Tachyon, Bard, Stego, and shoutouts to the Seer and Mayhem. Won't waste space quoting you [more], but you've posted a few times;)

Hu, Touch, Stiletto, U2, Tachyon, Bard, Stego, and shoutouts to the Seer and Mayhem. Won't waste space quoting you [more], but you've posted a few times;)

I have been known to throw an odd disc, maybe I'm just a contrarian.

Rattler. Everytime I play with someone new they ask me what disc that was and says something like " Oh man this feels like a actual frisbee.".

Latitude 64 Spike. Never saw anyone with it or it mentioned anywhere.

I used to putt with Spikes. Switched to Colts because the Spikes I liked are OOP and super hard to find. Now back to the same problem with Pro Rhynos :doh:

Star Wedge, Polaris, Lace, Colt are the least common discs I bag. Colt probably due to get jettisoned

What plastics did you throw it in? I hear ya, i might go over to Colts just to get a premium plastic i like, Star.

Using them in Zero medium atm.

Probably never posted in this thread because I don't throw anything that I think is that uncommon. I'm out in the sticks and don't see anyone else bagging Millenium. I carry various OLFs, JLSs and sometimes a Sentinel if the Hornet isn't in the bag. Otherwise a Star Stingray or a Drone?

Westside Northman. I've never heard it even mentioned on here.

Probably because I either own or threw all of them in various bodies of water. 3 states and counting :\

In my normal bag the P3 is the only uncommon mold.

Currently, on vacation, I throw a DGA Hellfire (very overstable control driver).

Innova Orc. can't remember the last time I saw a pro other than Sexton throw one, and I'm not sure if he bags them anymore. I never see anybody with them in person either.

Latest posts