• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Movement in top 10

In case the questionable review gets pulled, here's the latest one for BRP:
Good, not great

Pros: -Nice teepads
-Ok mix of Open & Wooded Shots
-Nice baskets

Cons: -Is not a challenge in terms of elevation & water
-Too many 'gimmicky' holes/shots
-Too many open holes without risk of penalty or loss of strokes
-Signage is meh

Other Thoughts: Thought is would be better since it is rated so high

They shouldn't pull that review...every other course has to live with a couple of crappy reviews, BRP should not be the exception.

How about the 4 disc one without any cons? Thats BS too. I'm not saying they should pull it but that's not a real review.

Now just like we do for player ratings, perhaps the lowest rated review out of every 40 should be dropped?

How about the highest and lowest out of every 10? Most courses don't get 40 reviews.

Check out the review just prior to those most recent two. Given 5.0, but doesn't contain much info in the review either, comparable to those others as far as content, maybe less. It all evens out with enough reviews, and BRP has plenty.

They shouldn't pull that review...every other course has to live with a couple of crappy reviews, BRP should not be the exception.

I agree, live with it, all courses get hater reviews that they have to deal with. It looks like this one was deleted for some reason though??

blazerico said:
just a few more reviews and Tyler East will be top 5 . . .

I agree, live with it, all courses get hater reviews that they have to deal with. It looks like this one was deleted for some reason though??

Interesting that just after these two comments, someone played Tyler and BRP on the same day and set the record straight!

Interesting that just after these two comments, someone played Tyler and BRP on the same day and set the record straight!

Those are both absolute garbage reviews, IMO.

Tyler East gets a "5", but it's the SECOND best course there? Out of two?

C'mon...

Also, BRP isn't perfect, but it's worthy of better than a 2.5.

There should be some sort of vetting process to weed crap reviews like this out...

Bogus, agenda serving reviews? Say it ain't so!!!!

That's a hell of a commute.

And the review says Tyler East isn't the best course on site & still gets a 5.0
Must be a time traveler.... he just travelled back to the same time to play both courses at the same moment in time so he could as fairly as possible.

As for comments that it's not even the best course on site; I'm pretty sure he's referring to the redesign that happen(s)(ed) in the year 2045.

Last edited:
Bogus, agenda serving reviews? Say it ain't so!!!!

Must be a time traveler.... he just travelled back to the same time to play both courses at the same moment in time so he could as fairly as possible.

As for comments that it's not even the best course on site; I'm pretty sure he's referring to the redesign that happen(s)(ed) in the year 2045.
Tricksy Hobbits.

Latest posts