• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Multiple Ace Round

TarHeel1

I played Blue tee pads this morning at Johnson Street Park in High Point, NC. I Aced number 10, 212ft and started the back nine with a big smile. Then, on number 16, 221ft I smashed the chains on a blind right hand dogleg! I finished -8/46 on the par 55, but I was wondering if anyone else has had a multiple ace round?

Congrats that is a hard to do. I have had many aces, but never two in a round. I did have two in the ace race thing done by discraft, but those are shorter tees and I don't even count those in my total ace count.

Not in the same round, I've come close (one ace, one skip off the top of the basket). I've gotten two in the same day on the same course, one during a warm up round for the ice bowl in Austin, MN. And then one during the round for ace pool.

That's so sick, I hope I can get two in one day, on the same course. Wow!!! Keep it up man.

I've witnessed back to back aces before. Pretty unbelievable.

Back to back meaning two consecutive holes by the same person. :p

A few weeks ago, a local hit aces on back to back holes. Pretty insane. Both were short (one ~240' and one ~165'), but require some lineshaping. Even if they're dead straight open 150' shots it'd be pretty impressive.

Agreed....that is a sick achievement. Congratulations, brother!

Mitch Sonderfan (PDGA 17998) had back-to-back aces in a tournament a few years back. Perhaps more impressive, though, is his his front 9 total of 17! Here's his scorecard:

_3329155.jpg

Philip Raymond (PDGA #4290) reportedly aced holes 11, 13 and 15 during a league round at Shelby Forest in Memphis, some time around 2000. He also birdied 12 and 14, for a 5-hole total of seven strokes.

Latest posts