• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Must have Legacy discs

I love most of my Legacy plastic, but Rampages are my favorites. Their current Pinnacle runs are just like longer seasoned Destroyers. They fly further than anything else I've thrown on the market, and get the beautiful lines you can get out of seasoned Distance Drivers.

Ghosts have been a near favorite since they started going in Pinnacle. Im looking forward to the Mongoose. Ill be picking up a couple in the mid 160s to see if I can use them as out of the box rollers.

Icon Gauge is dead straight for me..great in heavy woods and approaches. Icon Rival kicked my Teebird out! Pinnacle Patriot is an awesome fairway driver that I use a ton off the pad.

If you throw rollers the mongoose is the best out of the box roller i have ever used. that's what its designed for.

Patriot and Rival are a great fairway driver pair. Icon will usually be less stable version of each mold.

I use the Ghost in premium plastic for overstable slot and the gauge for neutral/straight/control shots then the gravity ghost and have it beat into a turnover disc.

The clutch is a good putter, i prefer the protege plastic because i like a stiff putter.

if you can throw 450' or more you could try the cannon or rampage, i use them for max distance and rampage on windy days.

if i could only choose 2 discs from legacy it would be:

Legend Patriot
Gravity Ghost

What's this Legend Plastic?

I love most of my Legacy plastic, but Rampages are my favorites. Their current Pinnacle runs are just like longer seasoned Destroyers. They fly further than anything else I've thrown on the market, and get the beautiful lines you can get out of seasoned Distance Drivers.

Ghosts have been a near favorite since they started going in Pinnacle. Im looking forward to the Mongoose. Ill be picking up a couple in the mid 160s to see if I can use them as out of the box rollers.

oh yeah mid 160's Goose will be a helluva roller out the box.. i throw them at 166 and love them! I had always wanted to try and learn bh rollers and boy oh boy has the Mongoose made it easy on me.. i love it!

I throw the Rival and Patriot. I think both of those discs will remain in the bag. As for the Ghost, I'm still trying to get used to that disc. I've been throwing the rocs for so long it's hard to switch. I had the Bandit and loved it until I lost it. I'll get another one very soon. I would love to see a Legend Bandit. My Legend Patriot just glides so effortlessly. And my Rival is just a kick azz disc that I can throw on almost every hole.

If you don't care about factory stamps, the ZAM stamped Legend discs are priced well. Check out the exchange for them. I have a baby blue Bandit and Slime Green Patriot...both are great, slightly beefier counterparts to their Icon brothers.

What's this Legend Plastic?

Its usually used for players packs at Tournaments, but is readily available on facebook or discgolfblackmarket if you want to buy it.

Its similar to a Gold Line look and feel, somewhere between a pinnacle and icon blend, very durable.

gummy pinnacle patriot, legand patriot and legand rival has all found there way into my bag. Incredible stuff...

I bag a Pinnacle Patriot, Icon Rival and Icon Bandit.

The Patriot is useful for many shots...hard anny's, soft floating, anny's, low level straight power shots...and it's sneaky long.

The Rival is basically a more OS Teebird.

The Bandit is a great hyzer flip and distance line disc. Very similar to a Valk.

Latest posts