• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Anode Putter

You guys don't even know what it'll fly like? What if it sucks? Blasphemy I know.

You guys don't even know what it'll fly like? What if it sucks? Blasphemy I know.

fair point

I didn't like the Vector...maybe it was just me
but it didn't fly like I expected or wanted it to but I have yet to find an O/S mid that does

If you have a first run or very early 2nd run, you basically know what this disc will fly like: The disc we fell in love with in the first place. By we I mean Apoth and I. :\ :D

fair point

I didn't like the Vector...maybe it was just me
but it didn't fly like I expected or wanted it to but I have yet to find an O/S mid that does

ManU, what specifically are you looking for in an OS mid? I've thrown a lot of different molds so maybe I could help?

Dang.. Really hoping for a Driver. I'll pick this disc up next time I'm at the shop.

Dang.. Really hoping for a Driver. I'll pick this disc up next time I'm at the shop.

I'm glad they're filling out their line up instead of building up (speed wise). They aren't on the shelves yet so it might not be there when you go in next. I'd give it 3-4 weeks before they probably get to the shops.

they are building up for a driver i swear, at least thats what it seems like. then when news finally hits i swear they will be a thread saying this:

HOLY #$?&! MVP'S FIRST DRIVER!!!

mark my words, the suspense is that bad lol

I think the release of a putter makes sense when you consider a lot of DGers are in snowy climates. Easier to test out than a driver since most people don't use a putter outside 100'.

How about you stop being such a sour patch? Let people have fun waiting for this disc, that history has told us should be an amazing disc.

Sour patch kids taste really good. I'm not saying that I want it to suck. I'm gonna buy a few myself just based off the description. I'm just saying that some people are already talking about how awesome it flies and they need one yesterday. Some are assuming it will be exactly like a first run and fly the same too. I don't think this would make sense for MVP to come out with a putter so close to the ion in flight(think wizard and warlock). Is it possible that first runs fly the way they do because they are so light? And if this new putter is just a beadless ion in heavier weights that it will fly very similarly to an ion? Im hoping this thing is awesome too, I just don't have the balls to think I know what MVP is doing or claim what this disc is like before I throw it.

I'll prob go all MVP next time I buy. Get this, and the mids. The putters fight for putting, but they are both staying in the bag. The plastic is that amazing. I want an understable fairway so I can ditch my horid tye-dye leo.

Sour patch kids taste really good. I'm not saying that I want it to suck. I'm gonna buy a few myself just based off the description. I'm just saying that some people are already talking about how awesome it flies and they need one yesterday. Some are assuming it will be exactly like a first run and fly the same too. I don't think this would make sense for MVP to come out with a putter so close to the ion in flight(think wizard and warlock). Is it possible that first runs fly the way they do because they are so light? And if this new putter is just a beadless ion in heavier weights that it will fly very similarly to an ion? Im hoping this thing is awesome too, I just don't have the balls to think I know what MVP is doing or claim what this disc is like before I throw it.

I didn't say I knew how it would fly. I was talking based on how MVP said it would fly and how we know a beadless Ion would fly. Why would it not make sense for them to make a complementary disc to the Ion? The recent runs are very stable, so a disc a little more understable than a first run would pair very nicely.

510806193_183f9aaf99.jpg

Which is a 2nd run Ion? Are those the textured-bottoms? I have a couple textured-bottoms and find them noticeably less stable than my Wizards. Granted, I don't have a newer Ion to compare them to. And to think, I was interested in checking out a Warlock or 3...