• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, some new stamps would be fun.

i like the circular neutron stamps though, those are professional looking.

The proton stamps seem a little childish imo.

Some say childish, others say original. I think they looks sharp and slick, I too am partial or neutron stamps but if they ever had neutron discs with proton stamps, I'd switch out my whole bag except putters.

The proton stamps seem a little childish imo.

When I think childish I'm picturing cartoons/bubble letters or a graphic that looks like it was done by a child. The Proton stamps are none of those things. I think they are quite the opposite as the graphics have the meanings of the disc's names as well as their flight character incorporated into the stamp designs and I think this goes over a lot of people's heads.

I think they are quite the opposite as the graphics have the meanings of the disc's names as well as their flight character incorporated into the stamp designs and I think this goes over a lot of people's heads.

agreed. Innova's new lettering and stamps look childish much like a cartoon... MVP is nothing but fresh n clean'

sleep on it.

One ingenious thing about the overmold engraving is that they've got model-specific info in-mold, allowing them to sell branded and identifiable blank discs. I've blanked and partially blanked plenty of my own work. Selling blanks was brilliant.

I love the neutron and eclipse stamps. Not the biggest fan of big stamps in general but the proton stamps fit the discs perfectly. I'd like to see some more color on the stamps, gimme som red sparkle or silver transition....

Alright, you guys win this time. :)

I just like a clean stamp, and Neutron fits that.

Its the way it flies that matters

Alright, you guys win this time. :)

i find it odd that you think personal preference is debatable, and that someone must be right and someone must be wrong. you spout your opinion all over this place worded as if it is fact.

few examples from this thread:

ts hard to throw Ions without OAT, and that's the key to throwing putters far..

i like the circular neutron stamps though, those are professional looking.

just like when you stated that puddle top ions are hard to release consistently, and then argued that imaginary point over and over. i dont understand why.

New stamp colors or foils would flip my bean!

yeah i wish they'd loosen up a bit. make 100 neutron vectors with the proton stamp, release a soft proton tangent, put the eclipse overmolds on neutron discs, pump out some proton fairway drivers. personally i dont care if a soft proton volt flies like a medium neutron volt, and they all come out consistant, i like my bag, i dont need distance drivers to throw far, i just want some cooooool offerings.

I wish they'd loosen up too. But then they wouldn't be MVP.

Guess I'll only throw my Eclipse Soft Neutron Axis in my dreams.

My guess is they don't need to loosen up yet since they seem to be doing well selling what they have. Most internet stores have a weak selection of colors.

Time to make more hot pink, that seems to be a "hot" seller. :popcorn:

If they wanted to blow people's minds they would make a hot pink overmold.

i find it odd that you think personal preference is debatable, and that someone must be right and someone must be wrong. you spout your opinion all over this place worded as if it is fact.

just like when you stated that puddle top ions are hard to release consistently, and then argued that imaginary point over and over. i dont understand why.

Puddle tops are harder to release consistently, thats not to say someone can'yt learn to throw them well.

I wont budge from hat statement.

The reason is because i know people who throw them and they don't do it consistently, and that's the truth :)

Not sure why your so opposed to my observations but "personal preference" doesn't mean its a consistent way of doing something.

There is a right and wrong way to everything. However, an imperfect method can take you a long way.. just not all the way.

i thought we finnished talking about this a week ago.. why are you bringing it back up?

Last edited:
Puddle tops are harder to release consistently, thats not to say someone can'yt learn to throw them well.

The reason is because i know people who throw them and they don't do it consistently, and that's the truth :)

sounds like a pretty small sample size magnified by natural human error. i notice no major difference between puddle tops and flat tops :confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.