• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
an imperfect method can take you a long way.. just not all the way.

yeah, i'm just going to let that glaze over.

so i went to throw my tangent for a strong 350ish drive today but released a little late and hit a basketball backboard about 70 feet in. went and checked on it and didn't notice any damage/warping, but the next time i threw it it had changed from a very subtle turning mid to an auto turnover driver. not necessarily a bad thing cause i wanted an understable tangent, but still kinda weirded me out.

an imperfect method can take you a long way.. just not all the way.
What you're saying in effect is that people who enjoy puddle toped putters are doing it wrong. Maybe you should go have a talk with Yeti. I gave you a chance man, but that was just dumb.

lol yeti are barely puddle tops, theres a differnece between a disc thats meant to be concave and a one that puddle tops.

There are much better champions out there that don't use yeti's

yeti putts with kc avairs not yetis. in addition, one disc comes to mind that people seek out for its puddle top, the skeeter. why idk, but its not so they can all of sudden throw them erratically. absolute nonsense that because someones friend sucks at throwing we have a 'law' created.
mvp fans can be pretty annoying but this guy takes the cake. i could prob post 100 quotes on the tangent alone in which he blabbers on about the same stuff nobody wants to read from him.

MVP needs to release something new so in4d can complain about something new. This puddle top noise is/was/will always be nonsense. He doesn't like them, so he thinks everyone should hate them. That's like carrying only three discs and getting mad at anyone who carries more. It's just preference, and it needs to be over.

i notice no major difference between puddle tops and flat tops :confused:

The difference is very subtle, I had matched 170 Med Ions for quite a while as my main discs. The one that puddle topped first would make a little bit more anhyzer on a straight shot than it's firmer brother. One shot specifically bout 160' with a 4' break left and s (LHBH) before the basket. I only noticed when I had to thread that needle.

The difference is very subtle, I had matched 170 Med Ions for quite a while as my main discs. The one that puddle topped first would make a little bit more anhyzer on a straight shot than it's firmer brother. One shot specifically bout 160' with a 4' break left and s (LHBH) before the basket. I only noticed when I had to thread that needle.

sorry, i phrased that wrong. i mean that i notice no significant variations between puddle top throws.

edit: last post on this subject. promise. no matter how dumb in4d is being.

I need news of a driver! That way we can have a new thread and infante speculation on what it will be like.

It is about time MVP announces the elusive "hidden" disc on the flight charts that Mike C made a video of. Any ideas?

Any news on the 4 remaining discs to transfer over to Proton? or how about a new plastic for the Putters?? I'd love to see both of those happen before we even discuss Distance Driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts