• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the same Electron? If so, we gonna have another whine fest about how it should be as durable as premium? :rolleyes:

Is this the same Electron? If so, we gonna have another whine fest about how it should be as durable as premium? :rolleyes:

We will just use it for circle putts only. I'll keep my fingers crossed for electron photons for you.

are you guys living under a rock? :p lets hope for next month release?! first year anniversary of electron.. hmmmm

attachment.php

Wasn't electron released around Black Friday last year?

Honestly, I didn't think that I'd be this excited about the electron Ion. But, my first true love affair with a putter was the Wizard. The Ion is a perfected Wizard and now in my prefered putting plastic. Electron has the exact feel and pliability in both firm and soft that I look for. As for those that whined about the durability of electron, I just chuckle. Its baseline for gods sake. I am not looking for durability. That's what proton and neutron are for.

There are baseline plastics that still hold up really well however.

But, I do like the feel of electron and its chalkiness.

I dig the regular electron Atoms the show profile fits my hand way better than a deep ion or wizard. My local shop just brought in about 50 wizards and some other Gateway putters, but no MVP no matter how much I ask.

I'm pleading ignorant, I'm relatively new here. I do know the electron Ion is a huge release and electron plastic is relatively new, that's about it.
I was poking fun at you cause Ranger is well aware of the enormity of this release :D

I've had a boner for the last two hours

Ummm...you really might wanna get that checked out....haha

asc, it's all good, I gotchu haha I'm trying to work my way into the community, and I know you guys have been a part of this all for a while. This past summer, I determined that I was taking a break from tournaments and being a "competitive casual" where I try to be the best I could, but try different brands/molds/ whatever I wanted and I had realized I had never tried MVP at all. I got a couple discs from them and I was instantly hooked. Now 6 months later, I have no regrets and want to continue to grow the sport with gyro and support the MVP and Axiom names. Plus you guys are all super cool, so there's that!

Pretty pumped for the electron Ion. I will buy 1 to check out. I am more interested in the Anode tbh. I will buy 3-5 of those first day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts