• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tempted to do a switcheroo with you for a heavy one but that color scares me a little. The green one I had was bright as heck though and my yellows are blinging' I have some 170+ pink/red left...

Hey, Aim, you (or anyone else) got any light Tesla's you wanna trade?

Oh yeah, and I really love my Inertia. Had to throw that in since this is an Inertia thread.

I did, but its sitting somewhere on hole 4 of bethel college :\ the only sub 170 in my bag is the tesla stamp though'

Good luck!

I am tempted to do a switcheroo with you for a heavy one but that color scares me a little. The green one I had was bright as heck though and my yellows are blinging' I have some 170+ pink/red left...

It may stay in the bag to fill my US role(167 N Inspire doesn't really cut it :\)
Its bright green, my buddy picked up a blank(identical color) near max and it's flippy, just not as much as mine.

ive thrown 3 at max weight and put all 10+ up in my order to my N which all were the same and none of mine fly flippy at all nor did the one I sold and saw someone throw. that's too bad!

ive thrown 3 at max weight and put all 10+ up in my order to my N which all were the same and none of mine fly flippy at all nor did the one I sold and saw someone throw. that's too bad!

Hmmm. I'm hoping someone else gets a flippy one and posts about it. I don't know if I want to bag it if it's one of a kind. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.