• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got these yesterday. I'll be going out and testing them during lunch.
170g Inertia and 169g Clash

I've never had or seen that yellow in person before. Wow.

photo.jpg

You're going to like that Inertia. I've been enjoying mine.

Make sure to keep the nose down. It really rides the elevator if the nose is up and stalls out something fierce!

Seems like a couple of you guys get to be testers for new discs. How does that end up happening? Do you just apply somewhere?

I get why Mike C does since he has his youtube channel, do others just have review sites or ?

Seems like a couple of you guys get to be testers for new discs. How does that end up happening? Do you just apply somewhere?

I get why Mike C does since he has his youtube channel, do others just have review sites or ?

lol, send them an email and tell them your a recreational disc golfer and you dont have a real good understanding of disc flight but you post on dgcr and will flame anyone who talks bad about MVP. :hfive:

Yesssssssss!

I've been playing for like 4 months and have a bag full of MVP, now I just have to start talking crap and I'm on my way.

Just seemed like a pretty cool thing to be able to test new plastic and was wondering how you end up as a tester. I would be a horrible tester as I really only throw midranges and putters at the moment :)

Last edited:
Picked up a yellow blank proton inertia, and was wondering how well/bad the proton plastic holds a dye job?

Yesssssssss!

I've been playing for like 4 months and have a bag full of MVP, now I just have to start talking crap and I'm on my way.

Just seemed like a pretty cool thing to be able to test new plastic and was wondering how you end up as a tester. I would be a horrible tester as I really only throw midranges and putters at the moment :)

MVP isn't sending out free discs just for fun. It's marketing. Guys who get these discs have shown MVP that whatever they do with with the free discs generates interest, hype, and excitement about MVP discs. That in turn generates sales.

Generally you could probably become a tester it you show that you constantly market MVP in some fashion and bring some marketability to the brand.

Generally you could probably become a tester it you show that you constantly market MVP in some fashion and bring some marketability to the brand.

i think its a crap shoot. i only throw mvp, own over 100 overmolds, and post about it all day here, and i pay full price. not complaining but i hardly agree with some of their tester selections.

i think its a crap shoot. i only throw mvp, own over 100 overmolds, and post about it all day here, and i pay full price. not complaining but i hardly agree with some of their tester selections.

Yeah, seems pretty random. I at first thought it was just that you had to go to them on your knees and beg for it, but it sounds like they've turned some people down who've gone that route.

:popcorn:

My problem is I don't post on facebook, so I think that may kill my aspirations of become a tester before they start. But I have hooked at least 4 people on MVP, and am pretty sure I got a couple more in the works. I wish I had some money to get a bulk order together and start an online store. I am already starting to accumulate a pile of tourney discs.

Same here. I've been getting all my friends into disc golf and even more so MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts