• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the Wrath be a worn in Tesla?

Axiom discs depict the designed stability within the stamp. The wrath stamp in the teaser video would suggest that is a possibility.

fireball.jpg

Well I'm going to try running Axis's this year as my midranges with a Flx Drone for Beefy duties and a Theory for long straight to US shots until my Axis can beat in enough.

Trying to slim down my molds and trying Anode/Envy for Putters, Rotate Axis for main mid duties with a theory for now (Flx Drone for OS duties). Fairways rock Craves and Volts, Motion for Beef and Amp for super US. Then move to destroyers till MVP has its longer drivers out.

What discs do you guys think the best discs are to rotate in and out? Keeping a bag to around 7 or so moldes.

So looks like a new fairway driver is coming out from MVP called Relay.

16mm Rim Fairway Driver Class

Balances distance and throwability
Built for precision placement drives

This will be the debut model of our beginner-friendly 16mm driver class, built especially for The Circuit.

More info at MVP Circuit Player's Pack page

New fairway, plasma tangent, inertia, and tesla! Plus two of the speed 12 discs available. That's a lot of incentive. Love that mvp is turning some focus to growing the sport! They seem to feel comfortable enough to really expand in this way.

Awesome to see MVP putting this on. 6 speed has been one of the highest on my wishlist from them.

Anybody catch this bit?

Plasma Tesla* 20mm distance driver in new plastic
Plasma Inertia* 20mm distance driver in new plastic
Plasma Tangent* 12mm midrange in new plastic

* unreleased in general production, Circuit-exclusive until otherwise announced

:(

not a problem really as any host of a circuit can order extra stock of discs. Ill be ordering a good handful of those molds outside of the event stuff. Should be plenty of them around and if a major retailer hosts an event no reason they couldn't stock those molds.

That's kind of a bummer if you don't have a circuit near you. But plasma volt will make up for the lack of plasma tesla. Softer insanity works for plasma inertia and theory fills the spot that a plasma tangent would, I think.

Might have to start a DGCR circuit "event" so we can all have the beautiful Plasma Teslas...

That's kind of a bummer if you don't have a circuit near you. But plasma volt will make up for the lack of plasma tesla. Softer insanity works for plasma inertia and theory fills the spot that a plasma tangent would, I think.

I know. I've had a chance to throw one of those "pre-Plasma" Plasma Teslas, and I kind of fell for it, maybe I can make that thrower "an offer he can't refuse."

The Tesla is really the only one I'm interested in. I don't need a more US Inertia. I'd be into trying the Tangent because I sometimes have some grip issues with the Theory

You just need to contact an event host to get the circuit exclusive discs. Wouldn't require you being at the event.

Circuit-Stamped GYRO™ Plastic
2015 Circuit-stamped plastic is available exclusively to Circuit Event Directors with their event order. If there are items here that you want, tell your Event Director more than three weeks in advance of the event so they can order. Event Directors may also purchase additional Player's Pack discs, so let them know what you want!

The following models will be available with the 2015 Circuit stamp:
•Plasma Tesla* 20mm distance driver in new plastic
•Plasma Inertia* 20mm distance driver in new plastic
•Neutron Relay* understable 16mm fairway driver
•Plasma Tangent* 12mm midrange in new plastic
•and one top secret new item to be revealed soon

* unreleased in general production, Circuit-exclusive until otherwise announced

The Tesla is really the only one I'm interested in. I don't need a more US Inertia. I'd be into trying the Tangent because I sometimes have some grip issues with the Theory

I don't see the point of having the inertia fly understable in plasma plastic. It wouldn't surprise me if they were flatter and actually a touch more OS. That was the point of this plastic was to be able to control dome and not sure with the insanity, impulse and (virus?) to come an understable inertia is needed at all but an OS would be be doooooope. Between a plasma tesla and inertia then there should/would be very little gap and the axiom wrath can fill it :D

I don't see the point of having the inertia fly understable in plasma plastic. It wouldn't surprise me if they were flatter and actually a touch more OS. That was the point of this plastic was to be able to control dome and not sure with the insanity, impulse and (virus?) to come an understable inertia is needed at all but an OS would be be doooooope. Between a plasma tesla and inertia then there should/would be very little gap and the axiom wrath can fill it :D

Whoah, like where you're going with this. Here's hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts