• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks MVP/Axiom for a great year, creating some amazing new discs, and making a bag to carry them in. The lights rock too!

Looking forward to what's in store for 2016

Happy New Year to you too, Zam! You've been pretty scarce around here, but we know you and the bros are hard at work.

All those things coming in 2016 sound awesome, and here's to another great year for MVP/Axiom!

I had to watch that vid again and pause it to catch everything. So much happening, including a backpack and 3 different baskets? Nice!

well only thing i didn't find on the video, that i would like to have, was (super)overstable putter. Overstable midrange was there.

23mm class?... Oh I forgot, chicks dig the long ball... Well sloth it may not be but a new OS fairway will be interesting. Electron Firm was nice to see. Maybe Snap-it and ranger can finally give us all a break and shut up...;)

Last edited:
23mm class?... Oh I forgot, chicks dig the long ball... Well sloth it may not be but a new OS fairway will be interesting. Electron Firm was nice to see. Maybe Snap-it and ranger can finally give us all a break and shut up...;)

lol, r u gonna behave yourself here when u get hands on Electron Ion? :D

Watermelon Theory

Last night I was thinking a Proton Theory would be cool. Then I see the vid. Neato

Would you switch to the firms for putting?

Maybe. My seasoned neutrons are perfect feeling(kc pro ish) in the summer but i liked the electron plastic a lot last winter and when wet. I dont really care for baseline plastic personally.

A beat to hell electron ion sounds good though. Until that US putter comes out...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts