• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I agree that electron is too expensive for baseline. I like Proton just fine for putting.

Every once in awhile I pop over here because MVP's discs do interest me and I have liked the flights of many I have flown, but not the plastic. From an outsider looking in I think MVP did a good job with their electron. MVP is typically more expensive than other companies on average ( I am sure this can be contested if you price shop online). It makes sense that their baseline will be more expensive that other companies. And IMHO it is better than say Pro-D or prime.

If they came out with electron in some of the molds I liked I would buy them to try them. (envy, vector, servo)

(Ducks in cover from a barrage of opinions)

Last edited:
I just want some more ATOMS! Different plastic options and color options, please make em with WHITE rims or other colors like axiom does

Last edited:
Every once in awhile I pop over here because MVP's discs do interest me and I have liked the flights of many I have flown, but not the plastic. From an outsider looking in I think MVP did a good job with their electron. MVP is typically more expensive than other companies on average ( I am sure this can be contested if you price shop online). It makes sense that their baseline will be more expensive that other companies. And IMHO it is better than say Pro-D or prime.

If they came out with electron in some of the molds I liked I would buy them to try them. (envy, vector, servo)

(Ducks in cover from a barrage of opinions)
HOW COULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT, GET OUT OF HERE!!!....

But really, to each their own! :). I personally like it because it's the grip of Swedish plastic, the firmness of innova, and the durability of Discraft in one company. I do wish the electron was more durable though...

I finally got to get out on the course with my Proton Photons yesterday, and they're awesome.

Lots of glide not to get flippy in wind (we'll see how that holds up as they break in.) I'm so glad though. I personally prefer proton in most of the molds I throw, and I can use these for pretty much all of my distance shots, so I don't feel as much like I need to bag 1 or 2 Fissions with them because they're so workable for me.

:clap:

Makes perfect sense as the Tesla is the flagship, and first Fission offering, of its class. And those Craves look super sweet.

Flagship?

I don't get that. Tesla is an okay disc but not one of their top offerings. You could already get 150. How light does it need to be?

Teslas are my new OLF, and I bagged OLFs from 150 to 175. So a 140 Tesla should be pretty dope for me. Right now a 142 Fission Photon does a lot of the work of my old 160 OLF. Starting at 20g lighter for Fission has held accurately for me.

The tesla doesn't have the same amount of glide and has a harder fade than my OLF. I have thrown both a ton. Each at 167g (plasma and sirius), and the OLF simply outperforms the tesla. I really wanted the tesla to kick my OLF out too..

I have been waiting for Plasma Craves. My distance driver is a Plasma Volt. My driving putters are Plasma Envy and Proxy. And my main driving mid is a Glo Flx Buzzz. Plasma Crave would replace Neutron Crave as my main fairway and give me the feel I like across all of my main driving discs. I am very excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.