• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else using the Electron Soft Ion as their main putting putter? I've tried a lot of putters and finally settled on this one for my putting putter. The feel is amazing, grabs chains great, and the flight is perfect for my spin putting style. Really great job by MVP on this disc.

I have a reg electron in the bag but I keep going back to the N. The electron almost has too much grip but I do need that in crappy weather. Firm electron will prob do the trick.

Ugh. Waiting for diff pladtic releases is my least favorite part of being an MVP fan.

I'm guessing some may start showing up for sale tho.

Ugh. Waiting for diff pladtic releases is my least favorite part of being an MVP fan.

I'm guessing some may start showing up for sale tho.

Yea, and AIM will probably have some available. I'd like to see how a Plasma Wave flies. Heck, I'll buy it just for the name.

^Like a Vanish?

Once the Circuits start up, the TD's are allowed to sell off their leftovers, right?

Yea, probably very Vanish-like. My light weight HOFC Wave is more understable, and shaped a little differently (more Orbital), than my max weight Waves. I imagine a Vanish would fly similarly.

I don't see why TD's couldn't sell their stuff. MVP has no control over that anyway.

Edit: From the Circuit webpage:

As an Event Director you will be able to order Player's Packs and additional merchandise at an excellent wholesale rate. If you intend to sell extra discs, the Putter Olympics and Driver Showcase do allow for additional prize and vending opportunities, including unreleased Circuit-stamped discs

Last edited:
They won't be released until after the Circuit (AFAIK), so...October, November?

Troof. In the mean time support your local or national tds lol and help them make a great MVP event.

I have no plans to run an event as its not really my thing but if MN peeps want one we can deliver. Id put on a hell of a gig with music and everything but would need some local support to make worth while. Have no idea how that all works. If any MNers want to get in on a killer circuit event holler and lets see whats up.

Last edited:
Troof. In the mean time support your local or national tds lol and help them make a great MVP event.

I have no plans to run an event as its not really my thing but if MN peeps want one we can deliver. Id put on a hell of a gig with music and everything but would need some local support to make worth while. Have no idea how that all works. If any MNers want to get in on a killer circuit event holler and lets see whats up.

MDL duuuuude.....

If this actually goes down, I will rally some goons and show up.

Really disappointed in MVP right now. I didn't think they would make us wait this long after ions for Electron anodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.