• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
also in newer news

i lost my pink plaz volt into a pond i was playing a new course and didnt know it was there i ran the basket and went too far because im so strong

BETTER NEWS i got an ace with my plaz ion this weekend it knicked a tree and bounced into the basket

A moment of silence for one of my favorite drivers, an Impulse. She was last seen on a gentle turnover flying tight along a tree line, leaving view around a corner. No sign of her when we went looking. Don't know if she hit a branch along there (heard no solid hits) or hit the ground and popped up and rolled down the hill deep into the trees. Not in the open, not in the tree line, not in the first twenty feet or so of the trees.
*insertStreet's"Pouringoneoutformyhomie"gif*

That sucks man, I hate losing discs like that. Not knowing is the worst...
i woke up to a pic of it this morning im hoping he sells me it so i can smash it into some trees it looks like a great beautiful thrower
My friend said he would give me first crack at his but after seeing what they are going for online, I told him to get as much as he can for it...

Here ya go guys, he posted it on the local FB page...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 37635833_10156645784737053_899632048912728064_n.jpg
    37635833_10156645784737053_899632048912728064_n.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 283
I had to do some googling to understand that stamp. The majority of the country is going to see it and scratch their head. But once you get it, it's cool and fits well. At least I didn't think it was The Dude. :p

I had to do some googling to understand that stamp. The majority of the country is going to see it and scratch their head. But once you get it, it's cool and fits well. At least I didn't think it was The Dude. :p

don't just SAY you did research - Share what it is so WE don't have to do research - come on, be a team player !! ;)

Ok, wrong queen, I assumed foolishly it was the modern day queen.

First biracial queen, I'm down with that

I just want some stock releases of this - would like to see less random non-complementary colors - and from what it looks like this run (or proto) is suuuuuper understable - anyone actually throw it? just curious - but if that's the case I would definitely wait for a stock release and hope its Stable

Status
Not open for further replies.