• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Volts are more Eagle-ish to me than PD in that they like to turn a little and hook up harder later. ...

From all the posts I have read of yours, I take it that you throw quite a bit farther than I do. I can't get my Eclipse, nor my Fission, Volt turn at all. While they both hook up hard, neither hook up Eagle hard either. Neither has much glide either.
The Plasma Volts, at least to me, fly, and feel, almost like an entirely different mold from the others. I agree that the other plastics are not what he needs.

So after trying out some of my more appropriate plastic.... It looks like my four month investment in my Discing Down Adventure is paying off. I can't launch anything stupid like an Octane but my lovely first run Volt is now baggable! Which is great since I can also OH it pretty well.. and the FR Axis is a Comet contender... I'm so happy!

You don't remember that facebook vid when one of the online stores(I think it was Marshall St maybe?) tried to saw an MVP disc in half to prove there wasn't a metal strip in the OM?

It was Marshall Street. It was on more than just Facebook, I think they used to have it on their website as well.

anyone know where you can pick up a vertex in the 160's and a signal in the 150's. I have a 157 signal and love it for a get out of trouble disc and want a back up. I want to give the vertex a try. site says goes down to 165 but I only see 170 and above in stores.

I got new runs of Fission Volt, Tesla, and Photon in a custom stamp order recently. Some heavy / max weight ones in there too, so they're doing that now. Dealers have already gotten the Volts and Teslas, I believe. I caught Photons before stock stamping but they should be filtering out soon if not already.

I have been watching Marshall Street and Infinite Discs, but have seen no Fissions in stock. Any idea when they will hit the market?

Hey speaking of Photon fission and more stuff I want but don't need... I was asking in the Axis thread what's the word on those plasma circuit stamp ones?

I often said when Axis came out in plasma I'd pick it up again.. I got a sweet, worn 1st I run 176 flat top I'd throw it if I could find a backup. I'm kinda sentimental about my first run: Axis, Volt and Ion..(<-OK 2nd or 3 run) those are the discs that made me love MVP

I want a 10 year Ion but I'm cutting myself off unnecessary disc purchases, lol. But if any of you get one and decide you don't want it, hit me up. Blue/red Ion would make a great thrower.

What´s the difference difference between a 150g Fission WAVE and a normal 150g Plasma/Neutron/Electron ?

Why make a Fission ( bubble plastic ) if you can get your normal plastics down to 150g ? is´nt the point of "bubble plastic" to get the weight down?

I want to buy a test a low weight WAVE but unsure if i should take a Fission or "normal" plastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts