• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, more glide than a Tangent. You'll have to explain "wingy" to me though. :)

Wingy: adjective, used to describe discs with a Comet, Roc type wing that tends to grab air as opposed to something like a Tangent or Meteor.. Actually I'd be pretty happy with an improved Meteor kind of flight from the Vertex.

Last edited:
Ok, then I would say it's less wingy than a Comet. For a midrange, it flies and feels more like a tweener mid-fairway. Then again, the lines have been blurred as to what a midrange even is anymore.

a valkyrie ?

Close. Ever the name suggests that.
A half tick slower with a half tick more glide with a smoother fade.
I have used Valkyries for an US Volt. The K1 Falk 'feels' more like a Volt. Easier to shape lines...at least for me.
Yeah, 'feels' is maybe not the best description, but I cant pin it exactly down.

Ok, then I would say it's less wingy than a Comet. For a midrange, it flies and feels more like a tweener mid-fairway. Then again, the lines have been blurred as to what a midrange even is anymore.

Thanks again that is what I wanted to hear got a yellow Skull boy vertex coming in 2-3 weeks

Matrix any good? I have a 178g Proton on the way?

Sleek feel, fast, straight with a bit of fade at the end. IMO, it rivals the Axis as their best mid. And if you like the more modern wing, it might suit you even more. I'd like to see how you compare it to a Buzzz.

I love the SE stamps on the Tantrum and the Matrix, especially the Tantrum. Nice to see a new artist adding work to the series. Too bad it's so fast. I'll be skipping this release.

Edit: Other than maybe the umbrella.

Noticed that neutron Matrix max weight is 174g, wonder why?

When ye tester-folks get yer discs can you report how neutron Matrix&Atom differ from their proton counterparts, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts