• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
right now some dudes in michigan are tweaking the knobs and sliders on the most high-tech and finite-tolerance machines to ever produce a golf disc. what a totally under-the-radar coup for disc golfers.

Hey mike, loving the videos, but what are your thoughts on the plastic? better grip? not as sticky as proton in hotter weather? any flight differences?

Thanks! Grips really well, just a bit better than Proton. Durability seems the same too, I've been throwing the Ions a ton the past few days and they've hit trees, roads, baskets from the fairway etc. Only flight differenc I've noticed is on a long shot (150'+) they seem to show a little more glide.

I'm going to play devil's advocate and predict that it's still going to be some time before we see the Volt...I wouldn't even be too surprised if we got something else new from MVP before the Volt...

This would suck.. I was really looking forward to this disc, but if we are going to get Neutron plastic in the other 4 models, that's fine. I want the Volt to be good and taking time is fine. September seems reasonable in my mind still.

Yeah.. I have a feeling discspeed is right. We'll see the rest of the line up in Neutron before we see the Volt. Can't wait to try this Neutron plastic out.

im thinking that they wanted to test the waters with thier new plastic to see what every body has to say about it .....If the new plastic went bad then they might launch the new driver the old plastic ..

I really like the new plastic, cannot wait to see new plastic on rest of the line up and anxiously waiting the Volt! I love the soft Proton Anodes and I believe I ll switch to Neutron Anode for putting duties.

Yeah the Neutron Anode is going to take over my bag most likely haha. I'll have to pick up 3 most likely..

Neutron Anodes will be in stores next week!

24chyjk.jpg

God damnit. Neutron anode coming out soon. Volt im sure won't be much longer. I want a river and a backup saint. BUT I CANT SPEND MONEY. I thought disc golf was supposed to be cheap! Maybe it was before you get addicted...

this was a release i was really really looking forward to, and the photo models i got feel FANTASTIC. i have the yellow that's featured in the banner ad and site, as well as a black (thanks MVP for hearing me name-drop black putters!). great feel to both of them. hope you testers enjoy, i know y'all share my love for this model.

and i'm particularly pumped to do some stuff to all the blanks we ordered!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts